Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace, A Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Can honestly see it being 4-1 to Palace 

Maybe.

But we all expected hammerings from the Spurs and Villa games.

Kept them tight, got a draw, could have got more out of both games.

I'm not condoning 3 DM's, on the face of set up and selection it does seem negative, however, I don't see how we play any more negative than how we did for the last few years (Barr last year). Infact i've been bouyed, found it more exciting and entertaining than much of the previous years I speak of.

All I will say is, Ndidi's a passenger.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

it a second tweet he said the Moroccan lad has barely trained with the side, not enough to start.

can you all stop wetting your beds now?

No not really, still negative as hell and too me just looks like excuses all in Matchday squad so have to be deemed fit enough for selection. He could still have been more positive and selecting Abdul. He is so negative, he has selected the absolute bare minimum in terms of attacking players and two of the 3 are over 30, we have next to no creativity in this team. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Maybe.

But we all expected hammerings from the Spurs and Villa games.

Kept them tight, got a draw, could have got more out of both games.

I'm not condoning 3 DM's, on the face of set up and selection it does seem negative, however, I don't see how we play any more negative than how we did for the last few years (Barr last year). Infact i've been bouyed, found it more exciting and entertaining than much of the previous years I speak of.

All I will say is, Ndidi's a passenger.

Realistically they should've been hammerings if both of them had not squandered plenty of very good chances in just the first half

We were very lucky in both to only be 1 goal behind

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

No not really, still negative as hell and too me just looks like excuses all in Matchday squad so have to be deemed fit enough for selection. He could still have been more positive and selecting Abdul. He is so negative, he has selected the absolute bare minimum in terms of attacking players and two of the 3 are over 30, we have next to no creativity in this team. 

Whilst I agree, Fatawu has been on international duty and done a lot of travelling.

We have no idea of know what condition he is in.