Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-2 Palace, A Post Match Thread

37 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Can't deny it, I was expecting 0 pts from all these games so far and we have 2 pts. I've already posted my thoughts about Cooper before the appointment. If anybody thinks Cooper is a football manager I will gladly sell you some castles (2 of them) I have in Pluto. If you don't like castles I have 3 fields for sale in Venus and a farm with a pub in Mars. For the latter you need to be quick before Jeremy Clarkson makes an offer. 

Cooper is doing it the hard way.

Swansea, England u20,Liverpool academy

Forest.

Now he has a top job to really prove himself.

I think he could...

1 minute ago, cropstonfox said:

Cooper is doing it the hard way.

Swansea, England u20,Liverpool academy

Forest.

Now he has a top job to really prove himself.

I think he could...

When you say “top job” presumably you mean he works for someone called Top, because currently this is quite clearly not a top job! He’s not walked in to Villa where they are now, or a Liverpool, or even a Newcastle. 

14 minutes ago, ronnup said:

KDH not even on the bench. What a wasted career

Yes quite agree. It's criminal the way Chelsea operate. Such a shame he had to go because of FFP. I've seen him being interviewed at Chelsea and you can just tell his hearts not in it there. Maybe he can come back one day.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Yes quite agree. It's criminal the way Chelsea operate. Such a shame he had to go because of FFP. I've seen him being interviewed at Chelsea and you can just tell his hearts not in it there. Maybe he can come back one day.

I would not be surprised to see him back with us on loan in January. In fact, I'd love to see that. Feel really sorry for the lad as he was forced out to (hopefully) ensure we didn't fail PSR again. 

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Not sure that's true. Let's see which team he picks v Everton at home. I reckon he'll start with the same XI who started today, with Winks, Skipp and Ndidi in CM. If he does, given how Everton generally set up,  I reckon both teams will retreat into their defensive third for 90 minutes and leave the ball on its own in the centre circle. 

After today, both teams will be trying to avoid going 2-0 up at all costs. Got 0-0, 999999 throw ins footballing war crime writen all over it, with both managers pleased to "get a clean sheet under their belt to build on".

3 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

COOPER OUT. How dare he tell Coady to give a stupid penalty away. 
Get a grip, all throughout that game the match thread was a cesspit of personal digs at the manager, we are 2-1 up away from home at a very capable palace team and we brought on defensive players to see out the game during a period we were inevitably going to be under pressure, could we have gone about it in a different way to alleviate the pressure, sure, but the vast majority of football managers do this exact thing away from home, it was working until Coady put in a stupid challenge. 
Be constructive, just abusing the manager speaks more about your own intellect than anyone else's. Embarrassing fans.

You spelt “relegation candidates” wrong? 

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

And it was so obvious as well 

It was highly likely he never wanted to leave, especially to Chelsea where he will struggle to play.

Maresca just doing us a favour with PSR and even though they will never see a profit when selling him, still another bargaining chip for their frequent comings and goings.