Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-2 Palace, A Post Match Thread

The penalty is on Coady, 100% agree. But the negative shithouse switch of tactics is entirely on Cooper. We barely got out our final 3rd for the last 15 minutes. Parking the bus was the completely wrong thing to do, we were doing OK. Awful negative subs cost us.

• Like 1

At this level, choosing not to use 2 of your permitted changes is a waste.

Energy levels when trying to close a game out is vitally important.

He made changes on the 72nd, 76th and 83rd.

Make just one of those together, you then have the further option to make a 4th and 5th change.

To tie your hands in such a way - makes no sense.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

The negativity around here has gotten out of hand, it's become toxic and a real turn-off. 

I thought Cooper did alright, though Coady's mistake was poor, but those things happen and will happen against this season. His mistake was having Coady on the bench instead of Vestergaard who outshines Coady in almost every aspect of the game.

A yard stick of how toxic and negative this place has become is that i'm one of the more positive people on here at the moment.

Edited by Matt
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I struggle to blame Cooper, we were really comfortable.  I sloppy mistake cost us 2 points.

But the sloppy mistake came from the player he brought on. Yes, Coadys mistake but he’s got to show more ambition to see out a game. We were doing well to retain possession before he made the changes he made.