Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

LCFC v Everton, 21/09/2024

Feels too early to declare a game a must-win, but I do think a failure here just leaves us playing catchup that'll prove beyond us in the long run, particularly with an almost certain defeat the following week.

Please please please just beat them. I'm fed up of this utter kack getting a result here.

13 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Feels too early to declare a game a must-win, but I do think a failure here just leaves us playing catchup that'll prove beyond us in the long run, particularly with an almost certain defeat the following week.

Please please please just beat them. I'm fed up of this utter kack getting a result here.

It's a bloody well better win.

• Like 1

Mads

Riccy Vestegaard Okili Kristensen

Ndidi Winks

Fatuwu Buenonotti Mavidi

Vardy

We need Pace out wide on both blanks.

Vestegaard is just less nervy than Faes

Riccy has to play some part this season

Kristensen over JJ just because having a left footed more forward thinking Left Back has to be used with the issues Everton are having with full backs this season

Ndidi back as a ball winning midfield with Winks alongside him as the playmaker just behind FB who needs to come in for creativity

No bringing on extra defenders late in the game

If we need a change in midfield, use Skipp and not Hamza

Not sure if Vardy can see out 90 minutes, but can use Edouard of the bench

One thing is for sure. The Cooper apologists will not have a leg to stand on if he continues with his scaredy-cat tactics, selections and substitutions at home to the team at the bottom of the table and fails to beat them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Weller Wing said:

Don't think Everton have been that bad in the last 2 games.

Fell apart at the end after dominating Bournemouth and DCL missed a 1 on 1 tonight, then was unlucky when he hit the bar.

We could turn them over but I think they're better than us and have forwards that will trouble us.

We'll have to be far more attacking from the off , which I don't think Cooper will do

I agree, they seem capable of scoring goals, but they are as big at bottle jobs as us at the moment. Therefore we will need a team (or bring on subs) that will create goal chances and put the pressure on Everton.  I'm not as anti-Cooper as most here, but this game will show us if he's capable of putting out a winning team. If not, we may as well bite the bullet early and start looking for the new boss.