Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

LCFC v Everton, 21/09/2024

9 hours ago, dr.o.ball said:

Exactly what I said to me pal on Saturday. Huge pressure on Everton but they can score a goal. DCL is just the worst striker, an absolute fraud.

You missed the last time they were at the KP then 

he absolutely tormented faes and cags that evening and without him playing  we’d have stayed up 

54 minutes ago, 00rawat said:

Imo we can beat them ,but it all depends on our midfield three,need  some creativity 

Off course we can beat them, so long as Cooper picks the right team, comes up with a decent plan, and executes it, trouble is will we get this, or follow the Palace match, team selection, and in game template, if he does, we will lose, big match for so many reasons let's get our first home win of the season 👍

I think it would be fully in character for Cooper to retain the same starting XI as at Palace.

He’ll probably stick with Ndidi in the 10 because his pressing there worked so well at Selhurst Park. The problem is that, unlike Palace, Everton will be launching it long at every opportunity so having Ndidi in this role is unlikely to be anywhere near as effective as it was against Palace. Also expect we will see Ayew instead of Fatawu; Cooper just won’t be brave enough to play both Fatawu and Mavididi in the same team.

Let’s face it, this game is going to be a crime against football, given the 2 managers in the dugout. 

• Like 1