Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

LCFC v Everton, 21/09/2024

16 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Well I simply disagree on this - I think Okoli is improving and is going to be a very important player for us. Vestergaard was

dropped from the squad on Saturday - not a chance he’ll start against Everton. And Skipp has already established himself as one of our best players and will not be dropped.

The line-up will probably be very similar to last weekend, possibly with Ayew replaced by either Fatawu or Buonanotte. I’d love to see Ricardo come in but it won’t happen. 

Skipp has had one good game out of the three he has played and was rightly criticised for being awful in the previous two he definitely has not already established himself as one of our best players

Vestergaard being dropped from the squad is a stupid decision by cooper he is one of if not our best CB by quite some distance

I also didn't say this is what I think Cooper will pick, I said I think this is what we should pick 

12 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

I actually think we have a well balanced squad.  Not always the best players in the fb area but  two attacking midfielders to introduce and a new cf as backup. I hope for a positive team selection for the forthcoming game.

I think he is a cautious manager, might even select same starting 11 as last week.

As May 23 MUST win, we need to start proving we can beat sides in this division & for the confidence of the players & squad, we squandered 2pts last week.  Especially as we won’t get anything at Arsenal, these 2 games needed 4pts from them, we have the 1, let’s get the 4.

But he absolutely has choices in that squad now, fans will be important to really make it a cauldron.