Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

LCFC v Everton, 21/09/2024

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Very difficult to drop Ndidi, he was immense yesterday 

I agree, he will probably start with Ndidi and bring on Facundo or Bilal

Not sure how we can improve on results with the current midfield

Maybe bring Facundo in for Ayew

Edited by whoareyaaa

5 hours ago, reynard said:

Anything less than a win and Cooper should be sacked. It will be too late again otherwise.

Trouble is they haven't looked as bad as their league position and I can easily see them winning.

A lot of people wanted maresca sacked when we were top of the championship. Now we want to sack a manager after 5 games. Which manager would want to join, do you think?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we're going to play that central 3 then we need to have two out and out explosive wingers. Mavididi and Fatawu are good defensively as well so there's absolutely no reason not to play them.

Ayew's major strength is his ability to run the clock down apparently, so use him for that if needs be.

Vardy loves a goal vs Everton so whilst Edouard is going to start a good amount of games, I think Vardy should be kept in for this.

If I'm changing any of the 3 midfielders after yesterday I'd sit Winks out, he was the worst of the three as Skipp and Ndidi had strong games.

Hermansen

Ricardo

Faes

Okoli

Kristiansen

Ndidi

Skipp

Fatawu

Bounanotte

Mavididi

Vardy

This would be my line up. Hit them hard and fast and don’t let up all game.  Make a statement for once but I’m not expecting anything different.  I wouldn’t put it past him to start the same team. 

• Like 1

Hermansen 

Ricardo Faes Okoli Justin

Skipp Winks 

Fatuwu Ndidi Mavididi

Vardy

I don’t mind starting like this as long as any subs we make are forward thinking and not sticking a DM or defender on for an attacking player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Hermansen 

Skipp Winks 

Fatuwu Ndidi Mavididi

Vardy

I don’t mind starting like this as long as any subs we make are forward thinking and not sticking a DM or defender on for an attacking player. 

Tbh I’d take that as long as attacking subs are made in good time and not 75 mins plus

• Like 1

Just now, FoxOnWheels said:

Tbh I’d take that as long as attacking subs are made in good time and not 75 mins plus

Yeah I feel the same. Happy enough to start with Winks, Skipp and Ndidi as long as we have two attacking wingers and positive changes are made. 

• Like 2

Everton are one of the few teams that wont overplay at the back, so Ndidi's pressing wont be as important. I think Facundo will start but there's no way Mav and Fats will play together, both give the ball away too much. It will be one or the other, with Ayew or Bobby on the other wing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Lose this and Cooper is gone.

He really will have to go if we lose to Everton. However, we’re the perfect team for Everton to face, we’re ****ing soft as shite, and our managers tactical ability is comparable to a child’s. Defeat in any normal world be the end of Cooper……

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Hermansen 

Skipp Winks 

Fatuwu Ndidi Mavididi

Vardy

Not for me. Buonanotte has to start. Need more than 3 attacking players on the pitch at home to Everton.

• Like 3