Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

LCFC v Everton, 21/09/2024

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Three DM didn’t work? Welcome the new 5 DM revolution!!! COME OOONNNNNNNN!!!!

Hermansen

JJ Faes Okoli VK

Skipp Winks Ndidi Hamza Soumare

Ayew

Ayew up top is too adventurous imo. Can we fit another CM in there. 

• Haha 3

Have to win, longer the wait for a win goes on the less belief the squad will have that we belong at this level and it will be loads of narrow defeats and draws til the inevitable happens, 

if we don’t win it it’s perfect time to get someone more capable in whilst its still early and we have a chance

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

And they'll probably go and get someone like Niko Kovac whilst we're lumbered with some British Tapas.

Which is the concern for me. 

Im with you on this, Ric. I’m at a crossroads because this squad on paper looks good, it’s also looked good on the pitch, but I don’t think it’s unfair to say poor management is preventing the team from currently performing at its full potential and I think it’s obvious to see in all of the games we’ve played. 

Why would you leave some of your best players on the bench, repeatedly? Cooper is overcompensating for mistake's he made at Forest, but it’s turned him into Puel and Rodgers lovechild….. 

Everton is huge, and if he is still pissing about with this current nonsense, he’s got to be binned.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Just had a horrible thought. We'll have to hear that stupid chant Everton fans do. "woooo.." has to be worst one put there. Should be banned!!

Oh please don't I remember  the last time they came down here ,they literally did  this throughout the whole  game as well so annoying  as well!! 🤬🤬

5 hours ago, 00rawat said:

Oh please don't I remember  the last time they came down here ,they literally did  this throughout the whole  game as well so annoying  as well!! 🤬🤬

That shrill Wooooo Everton never shined so brightly pap - The fuchers were in the bottom 3 / 4 both times and they had the gall to sing that absolutely shite. 

They have absolutely no sense of themselves at all. 

It may be controversial but I hate these fuchers more than F*rest and pray they get relegated. 

The problem is that we always put in such insipid performances against them and we almost single handled kept them up in 2021 / 2022 and 2022 / 2023 

9 hours ago, Pliskin said:

If we beat them he’s gone in my opinion!

Everton are showing advanced signs of needing to freshen something up - like we were with Rodger’s. You can’t afford or not able to bring in 5-6 new faces so you change the manager and hope for a bounce. Dangerous as it suggests the rot is set in.

But they can be effective and score goals, but they also ship em as well. Fascinating to see how Cooper approaches this one - will we see any of our creative players in the middle…? 🧐 

Mads

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

VK

Winks

Skipp

Buonanotte

Fatawu

Mavididi

Vardy

Definitely harsh on Okoli and Wilf, but the Duran goal against Villa just gives me second thoughts starting Okoli against DCL. He’s a throwback centre forward, wily around the box and physical. Vesty would be more suited, plus his passing range would help us break Everton down. Wilf, man of the match against Palace, let him do that against Arsenal next week. Everton at home is not the game for that type of performance 

Get both flying wingers on, give their fullbacks something to think about. We should be targeting Stephy against Ashley Young from the very first minute. Mykolenko had to go off against Villa too and they don’t have another fit recognised left back. We have to be looking to attack the wings with pace and trickery.

I also long to see Vardy sprit away from Michael Keane one more time

Huge game of football this. Be brave Cooper please 🙏 

Sean Dyche will be extra cautious versus us, and try to hit us on the counter could be a very bad for us if we line up defensively, but you know Cooper will be conservative which will play into Everton’s hands.

Think this will end us as a draw which will imo get both managers sacked.

Must win already, when you are trying to stay up and you know points will be hard to come by, you have to win these games regardless of how early in the season it is.

We will certainly learn alot about cooper and his stubborness by the team selection, first home game against relegation battlers, I think it will define how long he lasts with us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Everton are showing advanced signs of needing to freshen something up - like we were with Rodger’s. You can’t afford or not able to bring in 5-6 new faces so you change the manager and hope for a bounce. Dangerous as it suggests the rot is set in.

But they can be effective and score goals, but they also ship em as well. Fascinating to see how Cooper approaches this one - will we see any of our creative players in the middle…? 🧐 

Cooper be creative 😳😂

we can but hope I guess