Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grobyfox1990

Ipswich (A) - Sat 2 Nov - 3pm

2 hours ago, guest123 said:

Assuming it never went members though? 

No sadly.  Bit of a pisser.  I reckon members got a bit lucky with palace and Southampton.  I reckon maybe because they are both a mission to get to.....but who knows. Fingers crossed for the united ballot........which no doubt I'll lose again. 😂

There I was, nice and calm, seats available on the screen, selected one and then a pop up filled about 85% of the screen advertising home game hospitality! My gritty waking up eyes couldn't locate the cross to close it on the phone screen, by the time I did it was sold out. FURIOUS. What a time to throw in an advert, I turned into Alf off of Home & Away but apparently shouting at it doesn't make it disappear! Flaming tin pot, mickey mouse Galahs!  :@.

Gutted as it's just down the road from me, goes without saying please keep me in mind there are if any spares / dropouts.