Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester have borrowed from MacQuarie again secured on future TV and KDH money

2 hours ago, dhermon said:

Hopefully we are on the same trajectory as MQG share price of late!

Bad news for you - they're Australian, you've been reading the chart upside down

• Haha 1

Mumm...need a footy financial expert to give an analysis on this please. My long held belief is that KP is more interested in boosting the asset value of the business by building hotels etc as part stadium scheme, than developing the football itself. Prior to sale if we stay up?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

boosting the asset value of the business by building hotels etc as part stadium scheme, than

I lean towards the thought that the hotels etc are the Trojan Horse for us to fund the stadium. Find some Asian pension fund that takes the bait and buys bonds in the whole scheme 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I lean towards the thought that the hotels etc are the Trojan Horse for us to fund the stadium. Find some Asian pension fund that takes the bait and buys bonds in the whole scheme 

I think it'll be something like that. 

They'd need to get full planning for the Arena/Hotel first I think we'd have heard about that if that was happening and surely you wouldn't get a loan before you had full approval especially if there's a chance of interests rates going down. Unless they think they'll shoot back up again.

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

They'd need to get full planning for the Arena/Hotel first I think we'd have heard about that if that was happening and surely you wouldn't get a loan before you had full approval especially if there's a chance of interests rates going down. Unless they think they'll shoot back up again.

I don't think the loan will be anything to do with the stadium, just cash flow  like in the past.

• Like 3

Just now, Webbo said:

I don't think the loan will be anything to do with the stadium, just cash flow  like in the past.

I'm inclined to agree.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Why bother when not selling out games in the current stadium. 

Isn't that because most games don't go to general sale.

I suspect a lot of members would prefer to be ST holders where the ticket price is a lot less than the extortionate match day prices. I'd certainly think twice about which games to attend if I was stuck with a membership.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gravel said:

We've been over this a thousand times !

If ever a game doesn't sell out its because people don't know tickets are available. 

The other point is any club that has expanded capacity has seen crowd increases to match . 

Build it and they will come .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Name me a club that does. And not one that includes season tickets that don't turn up like arsenal.

None do as selling single seats is very difficult as most want to go with wife/gf/bf/kids or mates.

Then again we limit sales as we don't go to general sale so no fvcking chance of selling out.

The paranoid cvnts think general sale = 80's violence. Or may get anti owner chants that they now deserve.

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Isn't that because most games don't go to general sale.

I suspect a lot of members would prefer to be ST holders where the ticket price is a lot less than the extortionate match day prices. I'd certainly think twice about which games to attend if I was stuck with a membership.

Price the working man out. You then sell more prawn sandwiches. More profit less attitude. No complaints from the neighbours about the noise. Then start selling the clappers.

Here was me thinking you was one of the clever ones davieG 

Just now, ElusiveEd said:

**** me! Sue Whelan's left herself go ain't she and I guess her hand gesture is towards Rudkin? 

Probably a good pic of Vardy entering his 30th season with the club. 

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Price the working man out. You then sell more prawn sandwiches. More profit less attitude. No complaints from the neighbours about the noise. Then start selling the clappers.

Here was me thinking you was one of the clever ones davieG 

I like to stay under the radar so people ignore me.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sylofox said:

How much have we actually borrowed?

20 mill for the KDH money outstanding from Chelsea. The agreement against future TV revenue is a loan facility to draw down from similar to what we had in place previously - it doesn't specify how much we've actually borrowed and at this point could be sod all. 

9 minutes ago, turlo said:

20 mill for the KDH money outstanding from Chelsea. The agreement against future TV revenue is a loan facility to draw down from similar to what we had in place previously - it doesn't specify how much we've actually borrowed and at this point could be sod all. 

No that's what we have borrowed against that's not what we have borrowed.