Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Match thread - LCFC v Everton

Vestergaard being frozen out despite never being better and our defense still shipping 2 goals a game, is bizarre. Not starting Fatawu and/or Ricardo is suboptimal.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Surprised Skipp is dropped. 

Bench looks stronger now too without Soumare and having Edouard there. 

Hopefully El Khannous can be impactful. 

Yeah…. Skipp very unlucky

however, Ndidi was really good last week and Winks does what Winks does

harsh though, I agree

good to Bilal in 

10 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Still don't know what Buonanotte needs to do to start looks brilliant every time he plays

El Khannouss is ours, investing minutes in him to develop as a PL player is better for us long term 

• Like 3

Just now, coolhandfox said:

El Khannouss is ours, investing minutes in him to develop as a PL player is better for us long term 

Both should be playing and Ayew shouldn't even be in the stadium let's be honest. 

• Like 4

As long as Cooper's here I think Ricky's a sub. Justin would have to get injured to be left out under this guy. And Fatawu probably didn't do enough with his chance in the first few games to justify an extended run.

If we win, it justifies the selection. Lose to this pile of crap and he's under huge pressure.

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Both should be playing and Ayew shouldn't even be in the stadium let's be honest. 

I think that's a bit harsh, he's been OK.

But I agree I would have played Fatawu or Buonanotte on the right.

Although we all know how good Ricky P is, maybe he has a niggle that he can't shake and the cup game was a test for him that aggravated it and Cooper doesn't want this out in the public incase we plan to sell in Jan. 

Just playing devil's advocate. If it's Cooper just not selecting him, it's criminal (which I'm sure it is BTW). 

3 minutes ago, iancognito said:

As long as Cooper's here I think Ricky's a sub. Justin would have to get injured to be left out under this guy. And Fatawu probably didn't do enough with his chance in the first few games to justify an extended run.

If we win, it justifies the selection. Lose to this pile of crap and he's under huge pressure.

He'd start Hamza.

• Like 2