Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Match thread - LCFC v Everton

So poor. No plan and making Everton look decent on the ball. 

Winks looks like he doesn't want to be out there, ndidi tries but is just shit on the ball, Mavididi and el khanouss getting in each others way and keep turning backward, same for Ayew. I'd trust Vardy if the ball fell to him but he offers nothing else. Justin just shit. 

Okoli done a good job on DCL so far. 

9 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Half time.

Sack Cooper

Get any fan out the stands to manage the second half

El Khannous, Ayew and JJ off

Buonanotte, Fatawu and Riccy on

Give it 10 mins the Eduoard for Vardy and Skipp for Wilf

I'd add Skipp for Winks to the list as well.

Just now, Pita said:

We will be saying bring back Rogers next 

Is he available, he`d have taken Vardy off and put a defender on by now to defend the loss  ? , we`re crap, but seriously nobody should be playing football in this weather. 

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Honestly how Cooper has a job let alone at a Premier League club is beyond me.

Doesn't know what his best team is.

Does not know how to attack teams and has no tactics to break poor teams down

Makes away teams look like the home team

It wasn't even this bad under Claude Puel ffs 

****ing sack the **** 

Massively this.

I did say when he was appointed that at Forest he was HUGELY reliant on Forests home atmosphere.

Swansea didn’t rate him. 

Forest were always going to love him after complete failure for 20years+.

He still kinda lives off his time with England youth teams and the more you look into it, the less impressive that tenure is. 

• Like 2

Another game that shows Steve cooper is a shocking manager, again makes odd selection. No balance or game plan today Ayew and VK should not have started. I can’t believe how shocking we are. 45 minutes for the team to show something

• Like 1

Let’s be fair here, we knew we come to this league this season to make up the numbers and nothing more.  But we are so far out of our depth it’s embarrassing we actually got promoted.  Said it before, this is worst we’ve ever been competitive wise in terms of the league we are in. The plus side is it’s that embarrassing, it’s funny. And when people at my work try to take the piss about it, it’s easy to just shrug your shoulders and go “yeah I  agree” and just laugh it off and it actually doesn’t hurt 

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

I'd add Skipp for Winks to the list as well.

Yea I chose Wilf just because he'll burn out quicker and can only do 3 in one go .. can't believe facundos benched over Bilal.. ridiculous 

Got to get at them second half. Got nothing going forward down the right. 

I'd be taking Justin off for Ricardo. Ayew off for fatawu and move nididi further up or swap him with buonanotte playing like a 4-1-4-1 but the 2 cm's as cam's we need to go on and win this, a draw is no good, got to go for it 

I have never called for a managers head early, but under Cooper we don’t even play a positive style or the best possible selection… this is bad, hopefully we can turn it around and Cooper laughs at comments like mine at full time… I’m struggling to see it though