Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Match thread - LCFC v Everton

Just now, brownfox said:

Another game that shows Steve cooper is a shocking manager, again makes odd selection. No balance or game plan today Ayew and VK should not have started. I can’t believe how shocking we are. 45 minutes for the team to show something

There's a reason why Forest sacked him.

• Like 1

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

All of you suggesting substitutions - whilst cases can be made - the more pressing issue is shape, structure and game plan.

Even just going straight 442 would see a massive improvement.

Just sun off the manager then 

The players are largely good enough. Swap Justin for Ricardo and Winks for Skipp and the team is good enough to stay up with decent management.

He needs to go and go soon. 

• Like 3

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

What is annoying is I do think we have the team to compete for safe mid table, but we just look a mess. 

Our squad is 100% good enough for 12th / 13th. Look how bad the bottom half is. 

Enzo would have had us comfortably mid table. 

• Like 3

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

What is annoying is I do think we have the team to compete for safe mid table, but we just look a mess. 

I think we have a solid team for sure, and annoyingly it seems it is being wasted through negative tactics and bad selection 

I've never minded he's ex-Forest, but I have minded that he is their cast off. How can a manager deemed not good enough for them be did enough for us?

Bobby Reid warming up on the pitch so assume he's coming on as the first sub. FFS.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

All of you suggesting substitutions - whilst cases can be made - the more pressing issue is shape, structure and game plan.

Even just going straight 442 would see a massive improvement.

I'd bloody love to see vards and odsonne get 30 mins in a 442 

Just now, JimJams said:

I'm starting to imagine that this is all a massive master plan so that Cooper gets the sack, we go Vardy as player manager, adds the league cup to round off his medal haul and he keeps us up against all odds on the final day so The Jamie Vardy Movie has as dramatic an ending as it deserves.

Box office!

care in the community is so over rated.

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

I've never minded he's ex-Forest, but I have minded that he was their cast off.

Bobby Reid warming up on the pitch so assume he's coming on as the first sub. FFS.

Jesus ****ing wept. Bobby shitting Reid 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1