Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Match thread - LCFC v Everton

Just now, winteriscoming said:

Just seems being a bit defensive with starting Ayew. 

I do know what you mean, but do think Ayew has been decent if prone to flagging after starting, so maybe Abdul will play more later in the game and as the season goes on  :dunno:

Subs will be key here.

Everton have such a thin squad, if Cooper turns up the heat at 60 minutes with fresh, quick legs and attacking players to blow them away then fine.

If he sits on this XI and makes fewer than 3 subs or makes them too late, I'll be really pissed off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Subs will be key here.

Everton have such a thin squad, if Cooper turns up the heat at 60 minutes with fresh, quick legs and attacking players to blow them away then fine.

If he sits on this XI and makes fewer than 3 subs or makes them too late, I'll be really pissed off.

We already know the subs will be defensive. It's Coopers way. 

3 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Hope Coady is made to sit on the bench with a road cone on his head today!

No Mercy !

Put him in with the under 9s, they can teach him to improve his impulsive decision making 

59 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Surprised Skipp is dropped. 

Bench looks stronger now too without Soumare and having Edouard there. 

Hopefully El Khannous can be impactful

Did you try that word on Countdown and get shot down by Suzie?

Quick aside... Shot Down by Suzie would be a great band name.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Couldn't see us ever getting a win but Chris Sutton thinks Everton are going to beat us so I'm feeling pretty confident now.

Tbf if Chris Sutton's predictions were accurate we'd be kicking off against Anstey Nomads today as underdogs on a 632 game losing streak.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

You are a bit cocky today Ricky   lol

Ricardo is straight up one of the best players in this squad, and the goals we're conceding from open play keep coming down the right. not playing Ricardo is a joke from a manager who is utterly inept (no league wins in 19)

• Like 2