Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-1 Everton - Post Match Thread

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Bloody hell, I’m actually shocked by the comments in here. I know this place has become a cesspit of negativity, but you can’t fault the players and their commitment today in those conditions.

They’ve given it all and we’re by far the better team, particularly 2nd half. 

Must’ve watched a different game..

• Like 3

Shit first half epitomised by a shit team selection and shit tactics. A huff and puff second half epitomised by awful subs at the wrong times. 

Repeat, repeat, repeat. 

I'm always willing to give a manager time if I can see a clear plan and a way forward. Don't see anything but shite with this clown in charge. We're a joke! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DZ-LCFC said:
ayew played 90' btw

says it all 

This is getting ridiculous now. I know it isn't saying much but he was one of our better players today. People will bash him regardless of what he does 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Bloody hell, I’m actually shocked by the comments in here. I know this place has become a cesspit of negativity, but you can’t fault the players and their commitment today in those conditions.

They’ve given it all and we’re by far the better team, particularly 2nd half. 

200w.gif.78fd14ddb828b61e4fb4fca152d75614.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

If Everton at home isn’t the game we show any intent to actually get 3 points, what game does cooper try to win this season? 

Yeah it's concerning. Presumably we've just seen us in the most free-flowing attacking style we'll see all season?

• Haha 3

Just now, Richmondfox said:

Again Ndidi needs to be hooked off at 60 mins as his decision making is poor. Had two great chances but as always when he has time to think rather than react, he messes it up. 

Negative and boring football. 

He gets into good positions, it’s just his feet that let him down!!

Just now, tickler28 said:

You serious? We're unbeaten in our last 2 matches and haven't lost by more than 1 goal yet. I admit improvements are needed but you don't sack a manager after 6 matches when he's only lost 2 of them.

You must be as blind as steve Coopers eyes are straight.

You are part of the problem. Get in the bin with him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tickler28 said:

You serious? We're unbeaten in our last 2 matches and haven't lost by more than 1 goal yet. I admit improvements are needed but you don't sack a manager after 6 matches when he's only lost 2 of them.

Can you see a plan? Patterns of play? Good decision making? Subs that can change a game?

Nope. Cooper is out of his depth. Sometimes you have to make decisions for the good of the club and getting rid of cooper is the best way forward