Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-1 Everton - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

You serious? We're unbeaten in our last 2 matches and haven't lost by more than 1 goal yet. I admit improvements are needed but you don't sack a manager after 6 matches when he's only lost 2 of them.

Unfortunately I think a lot of our fanbase will share this way of thinking. Too many losers who accept mediocrity 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Iwebema said:

It's quite simple. Anyone that is still defending him isn't a leicester fan. 5th game in a row absolute coward. 

Imagine being 1-0 down at home to everton for that long and doing nothing....imagine leaving fatawu on the bench....imagine leaving ricardo out again.

Just get him gone.

Anyone with a different opinion is not a Leicester fan? Let’s not be silly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Bloody hell, I’m actually shocked by the comments in here. I know this place has become a cesspit of negativity, but you can’t fault the players and their commitment today in those conditions.

They’ve given it all and we’re by far the better team, particularly 2nd half. 

I don't see too many people blaming the players. The blame firmly lies with the manager with his lack of plan, poor tactics, poor team selection and poor subs. I dont have a problem with the players and actually think this squad is good enough to stay up but not with this clown in charge. If we get an actual football manager soon then we will stay up. If he's still here by Christmas, which he 100% will be, we will 100% go down.

Edited by jayfox26

2 very poor sides, Cooper gave Young and easy afternoon by withholding Fatawu for so long. 

How long before the transfer request from Ricardo goes in? He’s not a soumare type that just wants to sit on the bench. 

Atrocious management.

Just now, Samilktray said:

Unfortunately I think a lot of our fanbase will share this way of thinking. Too many losers who accept mediocrity 

We are mediocrity though? We're a newly promoted side and have sold last seasons player of the year and scraped around for new recruits in the bargain basement....what exactly were you expecting?

• Like 1

The league is currently playing right into our hands, the bottom 6 clubs are absolutely woeful including us, and the couple above us are also struggling to find form. If we had won 2 games instead of draws this season we would have been in a really healthy position, instead we have 3 points from 5 games. 

Performance was everything today and we were poor, 

I think I’ve seen enough at this point. The signs are not there and before long the teams around us are going to find some form and if we don’t do that ourselves we will find ourselves in trouble. 

I like Steve, he speaks well, you can tell he wants to build, but if we can’t get the basics right he won’t be here long enough to build any sort of foundation. 

We have been gifted a massive opportunity to put daylight between ourselves and the bottom 3 so far this season and we’ve not taken that opportunity. 
Not good enough. No idea who I’d want to bring in if he went today, but unless he pulls off a massive 180, it feels deep down like we are just delaying the inevitable. I want to give him time, but our performances are too lacklustre to defend. 
we have enough attacking talent in this team to cause teams problems, yet we aren’t. 

• Like 3

I’ve firmly been cooper in and I still am……….but…..waiting until the 88th minute to bring on Fatawu when they’re playing a CM player at RB and a 39 year old at LB was not ok. And to make it even worse, he took Stephy off for Fatawu instead of Ayew. 

Ayew has been ok to be fair to him but why does cooper love him so much?! Am I missing something?!

That wasn’t a point gained. It was 2 dropped.

• Like 2