Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

Bought tickets for this while drunk. It seemed a good idea at the time!

Got the added hassle of having to get to Rugby as no direct trains from Leicester today. 
Hopefully some beers will numb the pain of the drumming we get😵‍💫.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iwebema said:

I would be shocked if it's not

Mads

JJ

Okoli

Faes

Kris

Winks

Ndidi

Skipp

Ayew

Mavididi 

Vardy

And we play it like Newcastle away last season

Yep that’s the team

5-0

On 22/09/2024 at 20:17, Vazman said:

If it ends 3 Nil to Arsenal, we will have gotten away lightly, however I fear it may be much worse...

The only way it finishes 3 nil is if we forfeit the match and dont show up. 

Other than that it's going to be close to double figures. 

The only positive could be that may be enough for us to sack Super Cooper. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I’m not attempting to find a stream for this one. 
I can’t subject myself to this shit any longer until Stinky Winky’s out of my club and the county. 

I'm thinking about going to the cinema around 3 so I'm not tempted to torture myself with score updates

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going to watch this somewhere as I'm in Morocco and football seems to be on more than back home. I wouldn't even search for it if we weren't playing Arsenal as I don't think I'd find it on. 4 cafes next to each other all playing Arsenal v man city, I'd forgotten it was even on. I remember a lot of 2-1 losses to Arsenal more so than any drubbings. Even when they were the invincibles and we were already relegated, I'm sure that was 2-1, the league winning season again a 2-1 loss

It could be one of them games where everyone is putting us down to an absolute thumping.

Raheem sterling gets a start...

Scores 3

But we also score 3 and get a draw against the odds.

😝😝

I mean... it could be 🤪🤪

Well, considering this is the free taking a Mike Tyson hit game, I'd rather see Ward in goal just for the laughs and to cement him never playing in the first team ever again in league games.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I want to see crimes against trying to play football today. I remember once disrupting a whole game of 5 a side at Hinckley Leisure Centre by hoofing the ball in to the caff up on the balcony every time I got the ball in goal. That's what I want to see today.

this is exactly why starmer shouldn't be accepting hospitality and should pay for his tickets in the regular seats. the footage of him on MoTD swearing at Vardy for diving on top of the ball after a nudge from Gabriel is what football is all about 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Well, considering this is the free taking a Mike Tyson hit game, I'd rather see Ward in goal just for the laughs and to cement him never playing in the first team ever again in league games.

Not a bad shout, At least it won't shatter Mads confidence if we let in 5 or more.

6 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

The only thing I’m certain of today is Ayew playing the full 90 

If he plays Ayew then we're definitely going route one when we get the ball.

I think he may bring in McAteer or Facundo to try and retain possession when we have the ball.

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Put Havertz as my captain in fantasy football as he's garbage so of course he'll probably get a hat trick against the ever obliging Leicester City

I was gonna put him in my team just for today, but missed the deadline, so he's nailed on to score. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

It’s funny. I really want Ndidi to play the 10 role and think he’s out best option there at the moment but also the very sentence “I really want Ndidi to play the 10 role” makes me want to die. 

Should we call it the Okazaki role instead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ya know, I wouldn't play a striker today. And just look to break with wingers and under lapping full backs. Try to overload them wide

If Vesty was fit, I'd go three at the back and drop Faes to bench 

Mads 

JJ, Vesty, Okoli

Ricky Skipp winks Vk 

Abdul Wilf Stephy