Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Plays Ayew against Everton at home and Buonanotte against Arsenal away 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

He’ll use it as an excuse to go back to more defensive again when we get walloped by Arsenal.

Apart from Ricardo missing I’d go with that team today. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Coopers cowardice will be on full display here. In trying not to lose we will get absolutely smashed. 

However I had a dream last night that we won 2-1. Woke up laughing. Wife thought I was having a nightmare. Just told her I’d had the funniest dream ever. 

A 2-1 would be a nightmare. If he manages that we will be stuck with the cvnt.

I never want us to lose (well unless it stopped spuds winning the title) But a record loss could see him gone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Feels a little unbalanced with nobody really on the right, or not their natural position. 

Totally this. Should be Fatawu both for his capability on a break and his defensive work. And the fact he can proper jump high. We will have needed defending corners. 

If we are gonna play Buonnotte, I'd have dropped Vards, who cannot in anyway play the role required. But I suspect cooper is worried about upsetting Vards. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

He’ll use it as an excuse to go back to more defensive again when we get walloped by Arsenal.

Apart from Ricardo missing I’d go with that team today. 

Not sure on Ricardo, but would certainly like to have the chance for him to prove he deserves a start (or indeed confirm he does not!)

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Totally this. Should be Fatawu both for his capability on a break and his defensive work. And the fact he can proper jump high. We will have needed defending corners. 

If we are gonna play Buonnotte, I'd have dropped Vards, who cannot in anyway play the role required. But I suspect cooper is worried about upsetting Vards. 

Fatawu is too undisciplined I think, but the one game for Ayew to start.......  :blink:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Very confusing to start Ayew at home to Everton and not away at Arsenal.

You could say that - you could also say that it’s not given he offered very little despite being kept on for the whole game.

What is perplexing is Cooper persisting with attacking with one winger inverting and that sides full back pushing high up today.

Does he really think we’ll have any serious amount of possession today to that - and even if we did, would we want our full back bombing on leaving space down a flank for a centrehalf to cover.

• Like 1

Bounanotte on the right? Maddison vibes....Square pegs in round holes. Fatawu should be playing. Nobody can put the in the offensive and defensive work on the right that Fats can. Glad Skipp is back in...who I expect to cover more yards than anyone on the pitch today. 

As if anyone needed any further evidence to prove this absolute clown has zero idea what he’s doing, I present to you Ayew starting at home to Everton only for Buonanotte to start away to Arsenal. 

Abomination. 

I dont want to sound negative lads but there is no variation of our squad thats beats the arsenal today. We might of had a chance on team spirit, togetherness and energy but that seems to be absolutely in the dumps with cooper if you listen to the media rumours.

Edited by les-tah

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fatawu's defensive stats are off the scale. Complete myth he's not disciplined. He's the perfect winger for dinosaur managers.

I did not mean defensively, he is too prone to just trying something when he gets frustrated, where as today we need to be disciplined and careful with the ball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Ayew picked up a knock against Walsall, passed fitness test apparently

Very nearly had to put Alves or McAteer on the bench. Must have been a really stressful 24 hours for Spaghetti Hoops.

• Sad 1

Even when Cooper makes an attacking choice it’s not the right one eg BEK over Facundo last week (when throwing in the former in a huge game always seemed the wrong call, as it proved to be) and now Facundo over Abdul, when surely raw pace is what we need to try to do Arsenal on the counter.