Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Makes me laugh how some people have suggested we may be okay if we set up defensively….. I mean, we concede goals when we set up defensively…. So, we’re getting properly rodded………….

Makes me laugh when people say we should set up defensively …… like, as if we’ll anything else with Cooper at the helm 😞

• Haha 2

Played golf with a Gooner this week who kept banging on about how much they'll miss Raya on Saturday. 

He clearly didn't realise how shit we are and kept saying we might get a draw but by the end of the round I think I'd convinced him that Arsenal will win by at least 5 goals.

• Haha 2

I'm willing to give Cooper the benefit of the doubt and see where we are after Bournemouth, but get absolutely pumped here and I can't see any point in persisting. 

We couldn't even shithouse a win against League 2 Walsall, let alone Arsenal. 

• Like 1

There’s no possible way we’re keeping a clean sheet. Those predicting us winning 1 nil clearly need help. We’re conceding every game. 
I keep thinking of Blackadder goes fourth when he questions Melchett about battles being planned. Reminds me instantly of the Cooper approach. Get to 60/70 mins and hopefully if we’re still level then have a go. 

I’m a bit surprised that his comments haven’t been more criticized from his pre-match presser.

I was raging when he said he has a clear tactical style that involved his advanced full back and boxed midfielders (Ayew coming centrally).

If that is his style -

1) Why bring in Facundo and Bilal who clearly won’t work in that set up as primarily 10’s

2) Who thinks that is our best tactical approach when have JJ, Victor as the attacking FB’s - as above, that should have been budgeted for and upgraded on.

I don’t get on board with him being more honest than others as a positive as he’s still on PR mode and protecting his limited brand IMO.

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Makes me laugh when people say we should set up defensively …… like, as if we’ll anything else with Cooper at the helm 😞

He’ll probably use the park the buss method of defending followed by punting the ball up the pitch giving possession back to the Gooneys !!

If Walsall is anything to go by we’re Fuched Royally FUCHED !!

Any news on if there really is a loosing of confidence from the players regarding Bloopers tactics & Team selections?

21 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

He’s not going to get sacked after a loss at Arsenal, no matter how brutal it is. And we might just need the goal difference at the end of the season. We’ll fight them hard on Saturday and lose narrowly. Cooper will get his run of winnable games to prove himself. The rest is up to him. 

Kpbw pills at work

• Haha 1