Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

Mads

Faes     Coady   Okoli

Ricardo  Winks   Skipp    VK

Ndidi

Vardy         Mavididi 

Ndidi to do what he has done well so far and win the ball higher up the pitch. Mavididi to do a lot of running drifting out wide at times and being a threat on the break. Long odds I know.

12 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Mads

Faes     Coady   Okoli

Ndidi

Vardy         Mavididi 

Ndidi to do what he has done well so far and win the ball higher up the pitch. Mavididi to do a lot of running drifting out wide at times and being a threat on the break. Long odds I know.

I would not trust Conor Coady in a game against Arsenal. I dread to think what might happen

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Mads

Faes     Coady   Okoli

Ndidi

Vardy         Mavididi 

Swap Coady for Vesty

• Like 3

On 26/09/2024 at 12:44, StriderHiryu said:

Here's my match preview. I expect us to park the bus, if Cooper was brave (lmao) he could try and replicate what Atalanta did and go man-for-man against Arsenal. With some of the players we have (Ndidi, Ayew, Justin), I think there's an argument for it working. Warnock did it with Huddersfield against us last season and it almost worked. It of course carries risk, but so does sitting with a 541 hoping to hold out...

I watched the Atalanta game. I thought Arsenal was playing just to get a point. My guess is they'll get their 3 goals in the first half and put it on cruise control after that. We'll give up a 4th due to some stupid giveaway by Faes or Justin.

Can only see Arsenal taking a very early 2-0 lead, taking their foot off the gas and us doing nothing for the next 60 minutes until Ayew is subbed off for Fatawu at 75, we try to attack and then instantly concede a third or fourth

Will be comparatively happy if it goes any better than that

Can see this being 4 or 5 unfortunately. I normally feel that we can grab something at the bigger teams. Our atrocious record against these, combined with my complete lack of faith in Coopers tactics has me feeling very much like we will go and wave the white flag. 

I’m not normally knee jerk with managers but I think i’ve made my mind up on Cooper. I genuinely believe we have a better squad than at least 4/5 teams but can see us coming rock bottom under him.