Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Just kick seven bells out of them, I don’t even want to see a single pass played. 

Possession 0%
Passes 0

Shots 0

Blocks 700

Fouls 300

Needlessly kicking the ball into row Z 1000.

Full on anti football. 

Are you Coops in disguise :unsure:

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I can't see you guys losing this one.

Mainly due to the fact that Notts are at Morecambe at the same time and I'll be watching that :D

St. Ives' plastic pitch, FAC 3rd qualifying round.

I would rather lose 5-2 having gone at them from minute one than sit deep, not even try to win and lose 3-0 anyway. Cannot stand another negative, aimless performance. Going for a draw is just suicide. 

• Like 1

No idea why everyone is so negative on here. It’s not as if we are going to a ground where we’ve only won once in 52 years (during Covid when there were no fans at the game), under the management of a man who has won 1 of his last 19 PL games. Oh……

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Just kick seven bells out of them, I don’t even want to see a single pass played. 

Possession 0%
Passes 0

Shots 0

Blocks 700

Fouls 300

Full on anti football. 

We pretty much did that at Newcastle away in the relegation season.

One of the worst performances I’ve seen for a lot of years that one…but we didn’t lose!

8 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Ayew dropped for Bounanotte then according to rumours 

If true,  I like the intent but I’d rather see Abdul on the RW as I think we need raw pace on both flanks to hit them on the break, which is our only chance to threaten their goal. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Scotch said:

It really annoys me that I'm going to watch this today. I don't want to. I know it's just going to piss me off but I can't help it. I'll watch anyway and that pisses me off even more. 

Same! I want to watch it but I know I'll be annoyed after its finished! At least with this one I'm expecting a bad result so anything else is a massive bonus!

Hoping Cooper has a plan for us to actually put in a fight for this one so I’d go for it!

mads

Ricardo Faes Okoli Victor           Buenanote                  Fatawu 

Mavididi

Vardy 

I’m actually going for a score draw on this one but if the worst comes to the worst and it’s true the lads don’t want to play for cooper it could be horrendously awful !

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Possession 0%
Passes 0

Shots 0

Blocks 700

Fouls 300

Full on anti football. 

That sounds like tactics? Sorry mate, we don’t do that here.