Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

Coopers cowardice will be on full display here. In trying not to lose we will get absolutely smashed. 

However I had a dream last night that we won 2-1. Woke up laughing. Wife thought I was having a nightmare. Just told her I’d had the funniest dream ever. 

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Coopers cowardice will be on full display here. In trying not to lose we will get absolutely smashed. 

However I had a dream last night that we won 2-1. Woke up laughing. Wife thought I was having a nightmare. Just told her I’d had the funniest dream ever. 

Things that didn't happen 101....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I would rather lose 5-2 having gone at them from minute one than sit deep, not even try to win and lose 3-0 anyway. Cannot stand another negative, aimless performance. Going for a draw is just suicide. 

That’s probably Bloopers main and only plan his Plan A, B, & Fuching C

“And Leicester are breaking here as Skipp Steals it, to Winks who travels through the centre circle with the ball sees Mavididi out wide, sprays the ball ahead of him. Stephy picks it up he has Vardy pulling Saliba wide. Great run from Ndidi into the area, he’s free..Mavididi slides it to Wilf..surely he must score!?”

Ball gets caught in Ndidis feet and the attack breaks down as Gabriel clears it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

“And Leicester are breaking here as Skipp Steals it, to Winks who travels through the centre circle with the ball sees Mavididi out wide, sprays the ball ahead of him. Stephy picks it up he has Vardy pulling Saliba wide. Great run from Ndidi into the area, he’s free..Mavididi slides it to Wilf..surely he must score!?”

Ball gets caught in Ndidis feet and the attack breaks down as Gabriel clears it.

Reading this I just hear Allistair McKallistairs voice!

7 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

"Holds it! Holds it!...HOLDS IT!"