Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Hermansen

Justin Faes Okoli Kristiansen

Fatawu Ndidi Winks Skipp Mavididi

Ayew

We can’t keep persisting with Justin / Kristiansen.

Both horrific defenders and offer Jack shit going forward.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Absolutely not. We'll be lucky not to become the first team to lose by double figures.

I honestly don't think we'll concede 10 goals so long as we have Mads playing in goal but losing by 5 or 6 goals is more than possible based on yesterday's  performance.

But I hope not, I don't like to think what effect that might have on team morale even if it might just serve to concentrate a few minds in the Boardroom.

4 hours ago, Fox42 said:

2-1 Arsenal. Our best performance of the season so far but wouldn’t mean that much on the day.

I'll go 2-0 Arsenal, but I think you are along the right lines. Since Odegaard got injured, Arsenal haven't been as flowing as they have been in the past, and with Champions League games, they are rotating their team. They look like proper Champions in waiting, grinding out the points. Thus I think they will win, but it won't an absolute battering. Man City and Liverpool are more likely to do that against us I think, whereas Arsenal have been so strong defensively, I don't see us scoring against them.

44 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Trossard just sent off with a second yellow against Man City.  Will his ban be served in their Carabao cup match mid week, or will it carry over to the PL game against us?  Anyone know? 

Against us. So I suspect it'll be Justin v Martinelli instead.

BBC posted this image earlier

20240922_184652.thumb.jpg.d7eab6929a759649ada4f12713aef0cc.jpg

He's deffo not thinking about Man City, he's ruminating about why TF Cooper aint playing Ricky P and how his defence will possibly cope with Ayew trundling at them.