Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

9 minutes ago, Vazman said:

If it ends 3 Nil to Arsenal, we will have gotten away lightly, however I fear it may be much worse...

After today’s match against Man City I think Arsenal will be so fired up, 6.0 minimum, maybe double figure. Then it will be goodbye Mr Cooper

6 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

After today’s match against Man City I think Arsenal will be so fired up, 6.0 minimum, maybe double figure. Then it will be goodbye Mr Cooper

Or triple. Apparently the BBC has already decided to extend MotD to 3.45am so it can fit in all Arsenal’s goals.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 2

One thing that really annoyed me yesterday was actively trying to play for set pieces. Granted we scored from one but it felt like that was becoming our main idea. Get near the box and draw a foul. Against Everton at home I don't expect us to be so lacking in ideas. I expect this game will be like that x100. 

Hermansen

Justin (prefer Ricky but not happening is it)

Faes

Okoli

Kristiansen

Winks

Ndidi

Skipp

Fatawu

Edouard

Mavididi

Hopefully we’re still in it later in the game and FB and Vardy can come into the game (probably in the 89th minute) and make an impact. 

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This will be brutal, really can't be arsed

Trossard will be a big miss for them (if he's not suspended in their cup game prior).

Am a bit concerned about set-pieces against these, as well as the pace of Saka.

Edited by Wymsey