Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

Either 3 or 4 nil defeat.

Arteta will throw on a couple of 17yr olds to rest the star names once it's looking like a comfortable victory. 

Saturday was best chance for a first victory. Maybe just maybe get something v Bournemouth. 

8 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

The biggest  bunch of losers are you lot on this forum. Wouldn't want to trust my back to any of you. Calling Cooper a coward, you're worse. 

I fink were gonna win 3-1 cuz Cooper iz da best manager in da leeg since Brendan Rodgers

#foxesneverquit #keepthefaith

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Hermansen

Justin (prefer Ricky but not happening is it)

Faes

Okoli

Kristiansen

Winks

Ndidi

Skipp

Fatawu

Edouard

Mavididi

Hopefully we’re still in it later in the game and FB and Vardy can come into the game (probably in the 89th minute) and make an impact. 

This would be my team too. We don't lose anything defensively by playing Fatawu over Ayew. Fatawu is also as good in the air too. 

At least this gives us a small chance of creating some dangerous counter attacks too. 

I am hopeful Justin is dropped for this one.  Positionally he hasn't a clue how to defend. Is always on the wrong side of the attacker, and switches off during games.  Riccy P please instead.

Arsenal will score 2 and ease up on us.  I think we are capable of scoring as we have scored in every game this season.  

3 - 1 them.

I did enjoy Arsenals 6-3-0 formation second half vs Man City yesterday. Maybe we go with that but with another DM!

One area Arsenal are particularly strong in which has been a weakness for us is corners. Would be tempted to go 3 atb to bring in another tall CB, play Ndidi and also Eduoard just for this. And hope the new set piece coach is an absolute genius!

Realistically they have better players, tactics and in-game management so we can just hope luck is on our side.