Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Arsenal (A) Sept 28 15.00

Hermansen 

Faes

Vestergaard (if fit)

Okoli

Ricardo

Ndidi

Winks

Fatawu

Buonanotte 

Mavididi 

Vardy

If i was Cooper i would take Arsenal by surprise and go all out attack. 

They'll be expecting us to start with a defensive line up so i'd throw them off guard and take the game to them. 

Fatawu and Ricardo as wing backs (free to swap sides as they please) 

Mavididi & Vardy upfront with pace to burn. Buonanotte being the creative player behind them. 

Edited by lee7

Fully expect to get beaten in this game however the way in which we lose it will be the frustration. We cannot go to arsenal and aim for a draw by attempting to soak up their pressure. We will get absolutely annihilated. Best thing we can do is have a go and see if we can put a couple in their net. We all know he won't do that though.

11 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Fully expect to get beaten in this game however the way in which we lose it will be the frustration. We cannot go to arsenal and aim for a draw by attempting to soak up their pressure. We will get absolutely annihilated. Best thing we can do is have a go and see if we can put a couple in their net. We all know he won't do that though.

Absolutely no chance we go there and have a go. Not a chance. Damage limitation all the way.

• Like 2