Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

VOTE COOPER IN/OUT/WAIT

VOTE: COOPER IN/OUT/WAIT  

550 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to happen?

• Sack him now
    • During Oct international break
    • Still think he will do enough

Two more games maximum for me. 

Not convinced by Cooper at all. We have had a terrible pre-season followed by a lethargic start to the league campaign. 

If he continues to leave our strongest players on the bench then he has to go sooner.

Sack him now. Tell the cvnt to walk back from Walsall.

We're getting spanked against the gunners, but if we were to go in to it without him we might put up more of a fight. 

Don't even rush to recruit a manager, just leave Vardy and Riccy to sort it for a couple weeks can't be any worse than this crap

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

StanSP, foxfanazer, Muzzy_no7, Ric Flair, me. Plenty of exceptional options. Cheap also. 

I'm being serious. 

I'd genuinely like to think I can do better than Cooper too. Any real fan can see who the better players are and style that suits us.. this guys playing against us 

Don't think he understands winning 13 games and losing 25 is better than attempting to draw 38 matches. Useless negative mindset.

3 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Losing count of how many times I’m having to post this:

Roger Schmidt

Sergio Conceicao

Kasper Hjelmund 

David Moyes

Graham Potter. 

The question is which of those is most likely to play to our strengths. The last thing we need is another square peg in a round hole.

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Please can anyone who has voted anything other than sack him now stand up? I really an interested as to why you think he shouldn't go. I'll them drive you to the asylum myself. 

Because they believe they're a superior fan for lapping up every last bit of shit the club serve up to them and you have to blindly back the lads through the bad times. Passive bullshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Because they believe they're a superior fan for lapping up every last bit of shit the club serve up to them and you have to blindly back the lads through the bad times. Passive bullshit 

The thing is most of us are 100% behind the lads. The problem is that clearly when the lads are not behind Cooper, they haven't got the foggiest clue as to what he wants. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

So glad someone else sees it that way

It's either as you say or their cov fans infiltrating the site. Personally I never wanted the tool, but he's here so I've given him a chance and I've seen more than enough.. he has to go.. he's stripped any remaining spirit left in this club 

I was in the middle but I’m cooper out I just can’t stand how poor we are going forward it’s killing my joy of going to games. Not as if we are even getting good results. That tonight was embarrassing 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, marcymarc666 said:

We've actually done better than I thought ! If you look at the squad, it clearly lacks quality. Our defence is well organised and weve broken up play well. These people who are saying attack, attack, attack are naive, we'll get thrashed.

I think the tactics have been OK considering we don't have any flair players in midfield who can control the game and attackers who are past their prime. It's going to be a dogfight for the whole season just to stay up. 

I'd give him another 5 games and see where we're at.

Sad reality is we were a better team last season. Every single player was better under Maresca and it wasnt just because we were in the championship either. You cant convince me that we're more likely to stay up with one of Reid and Ayew on the wing in place of Mavididi or Fatawu, would rather have Akgun than the first two.

• Like 1

On 23/09/2024 at 20:01, gurru991 said:

I have been a Leicester City supporter since 1960 but if Southgate takes over that will  be the end for me. 

I was hoping Man U would hire him as I feel they deserve each other.

So you didn't give up under Levein/Kelly/Megson/Allen/Holloway but you would if we appointed someone that's been relatively successful recently?

*I'm not saying I'd be excited with Southgate btw, it just seems a bit of an over dramatic reaction.