Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

VOTE COOPER IN/OUT/WAIT

VOTE: COOPER IN/OUT/WAIT  

563 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to happen?

• Sack him now
    • During Oct international break
    • Still think he will do enough

8 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

So you didn't give up under Levein/Kelly/Megson/Allen/Holloway but you would if we appointed someone that's been relatively successful recently?

*I'm not saying I'd be excited with Southgate btw, it just seems a bit of an over dramatic reaction.

I've stuck with City for a long, long time but there is something about Southgate that really irritates me !!    I really don't agree when you say he's been relatively successful ...  He managed a group of players that were extremely talented but never won anything with them. He beat teams that he should have beaten but that's it.

He is possibly even more negative than Cooper !!!

15 hours ago, Mr.Bingles said:

Out of interest... Who does everyone want to replace Cooper? Given that sacking Cooper after 6 or 7 matches would send a signal to other managers that we're a basket case club, that flip flop all over the shop. Watford 2.0. And didn't QPR do the same and look at them now. And let's not forget how we ended up in the first division playing Yeovil. 

The whole PSR FFP debacle has cost us dearly in terms of recruitment and choice of managers but it is what it is. No ones coming to save us. No ones getting sacked. No ones replacing Copper. This is all complete fantasy. Total delusion. 

Like it or not, we're stuck with him. Also, at this point in time there are crapper teams below us. The trick to surviving a shark attack, isnt swimming faster than a shark, its swimming faster than the slowest swimmers. 

If we stay up.... And it is a HUGE if, we will have an opportunity to rebuild next season. Chopping and changing this early on will only destabilise further. 

It's going to be an awful season, but we all knew it would be. 

Why do our fans act like we're Crawley Town? We're a club with a decent reputation in the most reputable league in the world no matter how much you personally dispute those things. Talented managers and players will come here. We just don't look hard enough.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I've stuck with City for a long, long time but there is something about Southgate that really irritates me !!    I really don't agree when you say he's been relatively successful ...  He managed a group of players that were extremely talented but never won anything with them. He beat teams that he should have beaten but that's it.

He is possibly even more negative than Cooper !!!

He'd definitely drop Vardy.