Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Walsall Match Thread

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Trying to work out what's a tougher watch between Steve Cooper's Leicester City or two girls one cup.

Well one is a horrendous spectacle than can only serve to leave the viewer in a state of utter despair and self loathing….and well I can’t really comment on the other as I’ve never seen the Japanese girl video.

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

Coopers system wants to create an overload where the high fullback is the extra man out wide, where Enzo made the inverted fullback his extra man centrally. Whilst Coopers version isn't getting us any joy going forward, it also leaves us far more exposed through the middle as your 'extra man' is out to the side of the pitch away from the play.  At least in Enzoball that extra body made playing through us more difficult if it wasn't helping going forward.

This might actually be the first successful attempt on FT at defining Cooper's system that makes any sense. The real question is, does he have any tactics beyond that?

3 minutes ago, sishades said:

well that was a load of  smelly stuff. No shots on target. None. Zilch. Nada. Nichts.

On a lighter note im off to see Holland play Hungary in 2 months time.

Ermm....i hate to break it to you but we had one. 

Edouard off his knee. 

Edited by goog

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Well one is a horrendous spectacle than can only serve to leave the viewer in a state of utter despair and self loathing….and well I can’t really comment on the other as I’ve never seen the Japanese girl video.

It's Brazilian, was made in 2008 and runs for two minutes and forty-seven seconds. 

Apparently. 

• Haha 1

Buonanotte and Fatawu keep giving the ball away but at least they are trying to make things happen. The rest seem happy just to circulate the ball impotently without risk. No shots on target in 45 minutes against a League Two team is a disgrace.

Edited by Hammo
  • Like 1

Just now, JimJams said:

Odd, cos it doesn't feel like we've had that much more of the ball.

Perhaps cos we've done fxxk all with it.

Coady been passing the ball between him and the lads. 

Am I only one thinking that Vesty with his accurate through passes would have been perfect for a game like this?