Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Walsall Match Thread

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Then they all deserve the sack.

Actively trying might be a bit strong, but we've seen instances where players become disheartened due to lack of confidence and clear direction from management. They don't run as hard to keep a ball in play, go for the 50-50 and take the shots from distance. 

I'd go as far as to say it's the same in any workplace; when the management is lacking, the workers don't perform either.

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy G said:

On now tv it’s only offering the Chelsea and Villa game how do I access the lcfc game? Tried red button and nothing. Help!

Do yourself a favour and watch Bake Off instead 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bilo said:

What if the rumours of disquiet in the camp are true and they're actively trying to get him sacked? 

Only one of these players regularly gets in our starting 11. I imagine they all want to put on a good performance.  It's just evident they need help from above to do that.

But God ain't listening.

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Actively trying might be a bit strong, but we've seen instances where players become disheartened due to lack of confidence and clear direction from management. They don't run as hard to keep a ball in play, go for the 50-50 and take the shots from distance. 

I'd go as far as to say it's the same in any workplace; when the management is lacking, the workers don't perform either.

Yes, inspiration and direction usually comes from above, on that I would agree.

Edited by Dahnsouff

Just now, JimJams said:

Only one of these players regularly gets in our starting 11. I imagine they all want to put on a good performance.  It's just evident they need help from above to do that.

But God ain't listening.

We are starting two defenders that would do well to get into a League Two side.