Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Walsall Match Thread

post-match thoughts from Cooper...

Today’s match against Walsall was certainly a challenging one for us. A 0-0 draw might not be the result we were hoping for, but I think there were some key takeaways from the performance.

Defensively, I felt we were solid. The backline did well to limit their chances, and that’s an important foundation as we move forward. However, we need to be more clinical in attack. We had moments where we created opportunities, but we just weren’t sharp enough in front of goal.

It’s clear we need to work on our creativity and decision-making in the final third. The players are giving their all, and I believe in their ability to improve. We’ll focus on that in training this week.

I also want to acknowledge the fans. I know it’s frustrating not to see goals, but their support is vital. We’re all in this together, and I’m confident that we’ll start converting our chances into wins.

We’ll review the match, identify areas for improvement, and prepare for the next challenge.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

M0ng for some reason it changes to disabled when type that which is a lot worse so don’t really get why

Ok, maybe just call him a willy puller, that auto correct always makes me smile. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Today’s match against Walsall was certainly a challenging one for us. A 0-0 draw might not be the result we were hoping for, but I think there were some key takeaways from the performance.

Defensively, I felt we were solid. The backline did well to limit their chances, and that’s an important foundation as we move forward. However, we need to be more clinical in attack. We had moments where we created opportunities, but we just weren’t sharp enough in front of goal.

It’s clear we need to work on our creativity and decision-making in the final third. The players are giving their all, and I believe in their ability to improve. We’ll focus on that in training this week.

I also want to acknowledge the fans. I know it’s frustrating not to see goals, but their support is vital. We’re all in this together, and I’m confident that we’ll start converting our chances into wins.

We’ll review the match, identify areas for improvement, and prepare for the next challenge.

Nailed on

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yep, drivel like that!