Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Walsall Post Match Thread 0-0 3-0 on pens

29 minutes ago, dr.o.ball said:

Honestly hand on heart rooting for him at Chelsea, but Man City did fine without him last year. If he does succeed at Chelsea then he is a good manager because plenty have failed there before him. He's no traitor for me, there's no loyalty in football, never has been. 

Agree 100 % with you. I've said this many times. The most important person at any Club is the Manager. Get the right one in and everything else falls into place.

6 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Agree 100 % with you. I've said this many times. The most important person at any Club is the Manager. Get the right one in and everything else falls into place.

It's the person above the manager - cos ultimately he's one who will deliver on what a modern manager wants and needs

11 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

It's the person above the manager - cos ultimately he's one who will deliver on what a modern manager wants and needs

The only one above the Manager generally is the Chairman/Ceo/ Owner. They rely on the Manager they brought in to do the job they want which is usually to improve the squad and bring success.

Which is why the Manager is still the most important person at the Club as everything begins to fall into place and success follows. 

All agenda aside.

That was truly abysmal and didn't have any plan. Two defensive midfielders. No threat. No plan. 

I don't really care about the cup in any meaningful way but I do care about the club. That stunk.

BDCR was nodding in agreement with a fan who shouted 'this is ****ing terrible'. Not a great assessment of the state.