Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Walsall Post Match Thread 0-0 3-0 on pens

6 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

He was actually smiling at full-time... Has he got any idea how bad that was?

Seen that... it was strange. For me if that was me I'd shook hands with opposition manager, then be straight down the tunnel preparing to give the team a rant. I don't think you can smile much about that performance. Just shows how too "nice guy" Cooper is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

It's so sad. Also - watching Ricardo tonight - you could often see him bombing forward and then slamming on the brakes and heading back(presumably following instructions - because he's a professional and wants to please the manager). Yet Thomas was allowed free reign up the left. Shocking. I really don't know what the plan is. Walsall deserved to win.

Totally bonkers . Thomas created diddly. Why could he not sit deep. And let Riccy play his positive game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Strangely enough the pitch invader looks a bit like Cooper, maybe it’s his son trying to give him some words of encouragement 

IMG_1396.thumb.jpeg.fa617c49c6c5644de20a6be77c9af5ee.jpeg

Imagine getting banned from the football club for running on the pitch at Walsall! :blink: Must have been some huge bet.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

Seen that... it was strange. For me if that was me I'd shook hands with opposition manager, then be straight down the tunnel preparing to give the team a rant. I don't think you can smile much about that performance. Just shows how too "nice guy" Cooper is.

I'd be fascinated to know if the nice guy image is actually real from those who've worked with him rather than what we presume.

Just bizarre decisions. 

Winks and El KHannous, two £20m investments could get some understanding and rapport and come off after 60mins. So play Soumare and Choudhury who will never get a game in first team

an absolute stinker of a thought process

• Like 1