Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Walsall Post Match Thread 0-0 3-0 on pens

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

They all looked like they couldn’t be ****ed bar Buonanotte. There’s no belief in that team whatsoever ever. 

He really tried. Too much if anything, looked like he felt he was the only one who could be ****ed (because he was)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Left straight on 90 minutes. Couldn’t be bothered to watch the pens. Disgusting performance. Think it’s gonna turn ugly for Mr Cooper very quickly now.

What was the atmosphere like… many turning on cooper?

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

That was not a team, that was a collection of players that an inept, uninspiring manager threw together without anything remotely resembling a strategy or plan in the hope that they might be good enough individually to beat a League Two team.

At least that’s how it looked to me.

Totally agree. For so called professional players shocking

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

That was not a team, that was a collection of players that an inept, uninspiring manager threw together without anything remotely resembling a strategy or plan in the hope that they might be good enough individually to beat a League Two team.

Spot on.

What is so concerning is how good we where last season at distribution and looking at the drop off, we have fallen off a cliff and it's like we've forgotten everything about Enzo ball. Our passing was atrocious.

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Exactly this. There’s absolutely no evidence of a style of play. Cooper has no idea what to do with them. And it is painfully obvious the players aren’t having him. Only one player came of that pitch with a shred of respect and that was Buonanotte, because he tried. Never before have I seen Ricardo look disinterested, but he did tonight. 

Hopefully Top learns from his mistake with Rodgers…. But Cooper is done here, we are just going to leap from one disaster to another until he’s gone. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Exactly this. There’s absolutely no evidence of a style of play. Cooper has no idea what to do with them. And it is painfully obvious the players aren’t having him. Only one player came of that pitch with a shred of respect and that was Buonanotte, because he tried. Never before have I seen Ricardo look disinterested, but he did tonight. 

Hopefully Top learns from his mistake with Rodgers…. But Cooper is done here, we are just going to leap from one disaster to another until he’s gone. 

Even Abdul had his head down a bit and looking crestfallen. Never thought I’d see that and sad to see. It’s not right. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Where are the.... "he just needs more time you can't sack him now  we would  look a bit silly'  merchants tonight? They've gone oddly quiet

You mean the same people that stopped watching and posting last season because it was boring? Probably staying quiet tonight because of all the excitement and drama they craved.

4 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Where are the.... "he just needs more time you can't sack him now  we would  look a bit silly'  merchants tonight? They've gone oddly quiet

Wouldn't you be happy if more people where on the Cooper out bandwagon?

I have very little insight but I will say this -

The person who ran on to the pitch was, moments earlier, trying to persuade me to drink a beer that was sat on the floor outside. He finished it off himself telling me how it was 'actually okay'. His friends directed him to a load more pints sat on the side.

I was not surprised to see him on the pitch.

• Haha 1