Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Walsall Post Match Thread 0-0 3-0 on pens

Pathetic. No plan, no urgency, no idea. A Cooper masterclass! He does not believe in his squad and what he has got to work with, and clearly hasn’t got a coherent plan to get us anywhere near being a threat. Best bit of the night was parking behind the away end, walking out whilst people were celebrating that s**t show and getting home by half ten. One of the worst I’ve seen in a very long time 

7 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why do these pitch invaders always have skinny jeans round their arse man

It was a 2008/2009 thing, around when the lad was born..

Hope his Father didn't have the same style, as if he did the guy has bad 'jenes' (poor pun, possibly intended, for sure).

Edited by Wymsey

We arent a team anymore playing for the same purpose. It's a group of players trying to cobble some sort of performance together with no real direction. They've gone from learning a dumbed down version of Man City's style from Enzo to learning not alot from Steve bloody Cooper. The bloke hasn't got a clue himself.

• Like 1

He just needs more time 🤣🤣. Seriously  needs sacking by tomorrow  morning, do it before next international window, we can have  enough  time to get someone in and possibly win against Bournemouth. We are  100 % going with him.

7 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I have very little insight but I will say this -

The person who ran on to the pitch was, moments earlier, trying to persuade me to drink a beer that was sat on the floor outside. He finished it off himself telling me how it was 'actually okay'. His friends directed him to a load more pints sat on the side.

I was not surprised to see him on the pitch.

This isn't satire or ridicule. This actually happened. 

I wanted to see more from Riccy P. From everyone else too.

Surely it’s too early for them to have given up on Cooper.

Re:  tactics and Maresca/ cooper. I suppose it’s like giving someone a Ferrari to drive for a year and then expecting them to be happy with a Ford Cortina after.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I wanted to see more from Riccy P. From everyone else too.

Surely it’s too early for them to have given up on Cooper.

Re:  tactics and Maresca/ cooper. I suppose it’s like giving someone a Ferrari to drive for a year and then expecting them to be happy with a Ford Cortina after.

He's a Lada Riva

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We are a parody. Absolute pits. Our next era of banter has begun! Imagine chanting the name of the keeper who was instrumental in our downfall and relegation, hasn't been seen since until Tranmere and now tonight and then saves some pens. Fair play to him for his performance but any Leicester fan that chanted his name or in any way even celebrated that utter abomination should be banned for life from all footballing activities and firmly file themselves under bin. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I have very little insight but I will say this -

The person who ran on to the pitch was, moments earlier, trying to persuade me to drink a beer that was sat on the floor outside. He finished it off himself telling me how it was 'actually okay'. His friends directed him to a load more pints sat on the side.

I was not surprised to see him on the pitch.

Did you ask him why his wig didn't fit?

Nearly crashed the car listening to a Leicester fan defend the performance on Talksport. Not helped by I think Jermaine Defoe thinking his sacking would be harsh because of the teams we’ve faced. A minute later he says it could be worst…you could be Everton or Palace. Ahhhh yes Jermaine they would be two of those teams we faced 

Just got back. Absolutely disgusting performance. The biggest concern is that Cooper had no tactical answer to League 2 opposition; it felt as if we turned up and decided that we'd just play football and beat them. Despite it clearly not working in the first half, the lack of substitutions at any stage to actually allow them to have an impact is becoming a trend. You genuinely couldn't tell who was the League 2 side...

Edited by Ian Nacho
  • Like 1

Possibly the worst performance since the Newport county exit a number of years ago. Staggeringly bad, cooper says the lads were committed, but they really looked like the couldn't be arsed, it actually was embarrassing.

Didn't even make a single decent chance against league two opposition, never mind look like winning. Very lucky in the end to be in the next round. 

Ultimately the players out there should feel ashamed.

9 minutes ago, squidsworth said:

Possibly the worst performance since the Newport county exit a number of years ago. Staggeringly bad, cooper says the lads were committed, but they really looked like the couldn't be arsed, it actually was embarrassing.

Didn't even make a single decent chance against league two opposition, never mind look like winning. Very lucky in the end to be in the next round. 

Ultimately the players out there should feel ashamed.

Stockport a few years ago was bad. 

We've been the pits for years really. It was abject but it's nothing new for us these days. Far too many players who should've been ****ed off out of here years ago. This is a culmination of years of ineptness from the very top. Nothing's going to change until the ownership does. They'll give him enough time to ensure we're irrecoverable.