Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrispinLA in Texas

BDCR-Ayew-Edouard

Ayew is ok, he does have good feet and can control a ball with his back to goal which is often more that can be said of some of our other strikers. But he's not going to offer much more than 6/10 performances 

Édouard, too early to judge, like to think he's the profile of striker we needed but whether he is effective remains to be said

BDCR, from what I've seen is a real stinker of a signing. He isn't technically good, nor quick, nor particularly committed, nor tricky. I dont get the point of him. Maybe he will improve but right now he adds nothing.

6 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

You've changed your tune. Gave me no end of shit after Fulham, really wasn't difficult to see he's useless :D

Fulham was the 2nd game of the season, 180 minutes is was a very small sample size, I was hopefully we would improve, which we have slightly, with the odd good 20 minutes here and there.

We are now 7 games in 630 minutes of football, I've been to every game except last night as I was away with work. Ideal I'd like to give a manager 10 games before assessing.

The really game changer was the tepid way we went about the Everton game, the first half was dreadful.

Combined with the failure to give minutes to Alves last night or any other youth players and continually overlooking Ricardo in the PL for a poorly performing JJ.

Sometimes you just have to hold you hands up and admit you were wrong.

:rolleyes:

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Fulham was the 2nd game of the season, 180 minutes is was a very small sample size, I was hopefully we would improve, which we have slightly, with the odd good 20 minutes here and there.

We are now 7 games in 630 minutes of football, I've been to every game except last night as I was away with work. Ideal I'd like to give a manager 10 games before assessing.

The really game changer was the tepid way we went about the Everton game, the first half was dreadful.

Combined with the failure to give minutes to Alves last night or any other youth players and continually overlooking Ricardo in the PL for a poorly performing JJ.

Sometimes you just have to hold you hands up and admit you were wrong.

:rolleyes:

Welcome to the club, I joined a few weeks back :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

All 3 Cooper signings.

BDCR...you never see him in the game.

Edouard didn't look likely to score

Ayew 🤷 can only fall over to get free kicks.

Once we were admired for good signing but now we stink.

My only positive is that these were all Cooper's and not are recruitment board

Strikers rely on service. Remind me how much service Edouard got last night? 

Oh yeah that's right. None. Our first shot on target came in the 70th minute and it was a diving header. 

We should be comfortably beating Walsall but Cooper set us up as poor as he could. 

Edited by Ashley