Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

League Cup Last 16 draw

So, in good news we are into the last 16 of the League Cup. The draw will take place tomorrow after the Liverpool v West Ham game.

Who do we want?

Sheff Wednesday at home for me, get through and head into the 1/4 finals.

All the big teams still in, but with extra European games this season, how seriously can the CL teams take it? 
Can we go all the way? Why not?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

So, in good news we are into the last 16 of the League Cup. The draw will take place tomorrow after the Liverpool v West Ham game.

Who do we want?

Sheff Wednesday at home for me, get through and head into the 1/4 finals.

All the big teams still in, but with extra European games this season, how seriously can the CL teams take it? 
Can we go all the way? Why not?

Go all the way? Glad you watched tonight’s abysmal showing 

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Trying to think who the least embarrassing side to go out to is. I mean Man City but if it ends up being 4-0 to their reserves it's not great.

Might beat them if this is Pep’s attitude to the competition.

We’ll take their place !

https://x.com/BBCMOTD/status/1838838570863214666 

Edited by Super_horns

I'm loathe to say I don't care but the main aim this season is to stay up. I can't get excited about the league cup when we're struggling to create chances Vs Walsall (or anyone else for that matter)

Maybe by the next round we'll have an XI with attacking intent but right now the thought of a young, hungry Man City / Liverpool / Arsenal u23 side coming up against these defensive, mentally frail Cooper cast offs is not appealing😟