Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Arsenal (A) Match Thread - 15:00PM 28th Sept

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Blatant foul and they've refused to show a replay claiming it was in a different phase.

Absolute bollocks.

Utter nonsense. How can it be in a different phase when there is less than 20 seconds between the foul and the goal? So if the ref gives the foul, would Arsenal be 1-0 up now? Probably not as they've not exactly created a great deal despite having 99% possession 

Just now, moore_94 said:

Martinelli was his man he has let get away from him

And then who would mark Rice at the back post? 

Justin couldn't do much there. 3 other players all at fault before Justin, for me. 

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

You saying JJ wasn’t at fault at all for that?

No but this narrative is getting boring. Ricardo wasnt any good against Walsall. Our fanbase just go down a rabbit hole with certain agendas and they are rarely right. 

2 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Justin is an attacking wingback being asked to play as a centre back. It’s hardly his fault that Cooper is an idiot.

Not a patch on the player he was but he's absolutely scapegoat number 1 for some of the chumps on here. Watch this game and you can see that every time a chance has come down that side has been either because somebody has given the ball away or because Faes is positionally all over the place.

Just now, StanSP said:

And then who would mark Rice at the back post? 

Justin couldn't do much there. 3 other players all at fault before Justin, for me. 

Buonanotte is in the way of the ball getting through to Rice

2 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

As much as I hate this game I need a stream that doesn't keep stopping, any streams available please?

You might be better off watching on Teletext.

• Haha 1