Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Arsenal (A) Match Thread - 15:00PM 28th Sept

This could be bad guys, routine 2-0 for arsenal at half time wtf do we do second half? not going to come back into this even with the best intentions so do u play to keep the score down or just go all out and attack with the potential to lose by 5 or 6? Might be that anyway tbh... arsenal far too gd for us!

Most teams will lose comfortably at Arsenal, but at the very least the performances need to give something, somewhere to cling onto. 

There is absolutely nothing as a team, in the coaching, or the individuals that gives you the impression that things can get better under this manager.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bilo said:

If/when we drop points against Bournemouth they need to pull the trigger, and appoint an unemployed manager quickly. 

That way he'll get the international break with the squad before Southampton at home and a reasonable run of fixtures. 

Yeah I defended the appointment but this is absolute horse muck and going one way only, sadly.

• Like 1

I can except a loss given its arsenal and it’s at the emirates but what I can’t accept is the lack of effort, goals coming from the same areas week after week and the same players at fault! It is a free hit yes but this is just poor I would rather have a go cause if it’s just like it’s been in this half may as well not bothered of turning up! Still one less game done for cooper for me time for him is running out! Nill points next game then time to go !! 

• Like 3

Yes this is arsenal hower this is also the worse football I have seen Leicester play in 38 years.

It's only going to get worse aswell. Might as well switch off for the rest of the season as we are only going 1 way with this idiot managing the club.

It's sad really it's really sad that some fans believe he needs more time, that's the worse thing about it all.

Infact the biggest problems at the club are.

1 Rudkin

2 The non ambitious happy clappers 

3 Steve Cooper.

Get rid of all of those in that order and this club could be ao good.

• Like 2

This has been building up since pre season. We were crap in preseason and we not improved since😡

Just get rid. Players looks so clueless under him. Players need proper direction and we aren’t getting it under cooper😡

6 minutes ago, Micky said:

They are far superior. If anyone expected any different then you are deluded. 

The premier league is dull. 

I didn’t. 

What I did expect different was the games at Fulham, Palace or Everton. 

Failure to win any of those games has meant we really needed something today, which we aren’t going to get. 

This manager needs to go ASAP. 

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

A team can be naff, but if they demonstrate a plan or show fight, fans can understand. We aren't showing either.

I don't understand what we do all week. Where is the plan or the fight? We're the football equivalent of a shrug.

• Like 2