Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Arsenal (A) Match Thread - 15:00PM 28th Sept

No complaints, would've been double figures for them if it wasn't for Mads. Terrible gameplan in the 1st half, and when we scored our 2nd, went back to the same gameplan. Low and behold we concede 2 more.

It's just a mess . I  only look at scores and match updates because I'm a fan. But it's just so bad I don't mind if I miss it . It's ruining the club  where are the basics that these guys have worked for years on. You need a leader to get the best out of the team and we haven't got one. 

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Very disappointing but in reality we didn't deserve anything. If Cooper comes out blaming the officials then he's clutching at straws. 

well it did seem like a foul vs vards and the forearm smash vs justin for the third was questionable. 

But we warranted nil points

First half was all Arsenal, they gassed out a bit second half and allowed us to come into it a little more, at least made a game of it.

Expected a pummelling, which first half it was statistically and rode our luck. Second half, obviously far more enjoyable. lol

Shout out to Justin as that goal was quality.

Shout to the ref as he was a twat.

Handbrake tactics to keep us in the game wasted 45 minutes, and put us 2-0 down - and that is the margin that we lost by. Cooper's default tactics are what has cost us - again. When we try to play on the front foot and actually play some attacking football we are a far better team than Tortoise-mode Leicester where we sit our shell with old duffers Ayew or BDCR wasting space that could be taken by good players. Today, Buononotte was one of our best players - but he has been binned offf to the bench for the last few games to accomodate the experience brigade, the same way Stephy was, and now Abdul is.

• Like 1