Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 2-4 Arsenal - Post Match Thread

I ****ing hate Leicester.

Is there anyone team who has so many heartbreaking late goals against them? Feel like I've seen an absolute ton and I'm sick of it

Bottlers at the end. Should be seeing that out, don't pick men up from corners properly and pay the price.

Id rather have come here and got tonked 3-0 without even being in it. Saves the pain 

That hurts but then again, we rarely get points against these cvnts so was expected for me.

At this point I'm losing faith in cooper. If we don't get at least 7 points from the next 4 games then I would say that's complete failure.

Only real positives from today were the following:

- fighting back to 2-2 against a strong Arsenal side 

- Justin's sensational 2nd goal 

- Hermansen

Everything else was standard sub-par but as expected... 

• Like 3

We were dire for the vast majority. Coming back to 2-2 with 2 low xG efforts and holding on until stoppage time shouldn't mask that.

We've conceded 4, and Hermansen has still made more saves than any other Goalkeeper in a premier league game for 7 years.

What you're looking for a green shoots that suggest we can pick the points up against the poorer sides in the league, I just don't see them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Happy to admit I'm proud of the team today. First half wasn't great but we came back and showed fight, the wannabe experts will tell you there's a lot to be worried about but I'm still encouraged by aspects from what I've seen. Bournemouth remains a must win for me.

Wannabe experts. We gave up 35 shot attempts and 15 shots on goal. That’s insane. 

Second half was a good game, can't complain at the result, and we might just have a team. Hermansen obviously great, and Arsenal are title contenders for a reason. No complaints with subs, that didn't cost us. But can we play well for a whole game? Very unconvinced by Skipp and Winks. 

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

First half yet again dreadful

Another late throw away of points

Battered

Arsenal get at least a few more if Hermansen isn’t in goal for us pulling off worldy saves

Robbery of the century if we somehow got out of that with a point… which is crazy really that we actually came close to it

IMG_0184.jpeg

It always makes me laugh when people say 'but for the goalkeeper making world class saves' like you are supposed to have just danny ward in goal and anything better is just cheating....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Only real positives from today were the following:

- fighting back to 2-2 against a strong Arsenal side 

- Justin's sensational 2nd goal 

- Hermansen

Everything else was standard sub-par but as expected... 

Was the referee unfair on us, in particular the stoppage time amount?

• Like 1