Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 2-4 Arsenal - Post Match Thread

One positive is that Hermansen’s value increased after his performance. 

No doubt Cooper will try and sew a narrative of bad officials and proud of nearly getting a point - but it was a freak game and it should have been 5-0. We got a deflected header and a worldy. Nearly a very freaky daylight robbery, but certain things we're all concerned about aren’t improving. 

• Like 3

MoM performance, and record shot stopping heroics, from Hermansen keeps it down to 4 conceded, which is as good as it could have been given our 'gameplan' and in game management.

Justin finally looking like his England international self at least...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Again too scared to make changes and then it’s Ayew.  If he made all those subs at the same time at 70 mins we might have had more of a chance by injecting some energy into the game. 

Sit back and let Arsenal walk into the box, no one pressing or doubling up.  He plays them defensive yet no one seems to do any defending. 

Great that JJ got into attacking positions but that doesn’t negate his poor defending again  All game, every game he leaves space for the winger and backs off allowing them to cross. 

Just now, FOXSE said:

It always makes me laugh when people say 'but for the goalkeeper making world class saves' like you are supposed to have just danny ward in goal and anything better is just cheating....

Hermansen

Average keepers

Ward

Even an average keeper in that game concedes more than Hermansen, some of his saves were incredible

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Only real positives from today were the following:

- fighting back to 2-2 against a strong Arsenal side 

- Justin's sensational 2nd goal 

- Hermansen

Everything else was standard sub-par but as expected... 

thought Ndidi had another excellent game

• Like 1

Can’t see out a match, threw away points that were on the table. Terrible performance and losing by 2 goals when drawing on 93 minutes is Rodgers level of criminal.

Cooper has to go, the guy is a complete fraud and doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, FOXSE said:

It always makes me laugh when people say 'but for the goalkeeper making world class saves' like you are supposed to have just danny ward in goal and anything better is just cheating....

It makes me laugh when people can’t see that it’s fine for a one-off result but if you keep playing like that, you’ll get pummeled more times than not. 

I hate us losing but I especially hate losing to arsenal, as even though it's expected, they're a proper cun*y club with cun*y fans, a cun*y manager and cun*y players. Other than that I really like them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Only real positives from today were the following:

- fighting back to 2-2 against a strong Arsenal side 

- Justin's sensational 2nd goal 

- Hermansen

Everything else was standard sub-par but as expected... 

That's a pretty strong positive!

Like me saying, "Only positive from today is manageing to nail that threesome with those hot sisters I've had my eye on"

Even Everton have won a game, just going to be one of them seasons again 🤧 **** knows where 7 minutes came from... premier league getting us back for that points deduction full throttle! Although still shouldn't have conceded 2 goals in injury time 🥲 very tough season incoming! If we don't beat Bournemouth I'm afraid it's cooper out for me!

10 minutes ago, Madelin21 said:

Most corrupt league in the world. Can't have one team runaway with the league, thats bad for business. So we'll screw little old Leicester to keep it competitive. All about money. 

Come on man we don't need to stoop to this, let their nutter online fans bang on about conspiracy theories

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

That's a pretty strong positive!

Like me saying, "Only positive from today is manageing to nail that threesome with those hot sisters I've had my eye on"

But we didn’t. We lost. 

8 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I ****ing hate Leicester.

Is there anyone team who has so many heartbreaking late goals against them? Feel like I've seen an absolute ton and I'm sick of it

Bottlers at the end. Should be seeing that out, don't pick men up from corners properly and pay the price.

Id rather have come here and got tonked 3-0 without even being in it. Saves the pain 

I remember being 3 1 up away at Newcastle and that utter c*** Shearer scoring three to win 4 3, including a 90th minute winner. 

Ever since then I just shrug off results like this. 

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

Getting back to 2-2 was flukey to be h

completely honest.

The performance was garbage and the stats back it up.

0.2 xG and lost the corners 17-0. It was horrible to watch apart from the lucky goal and the wonder strike. 

Maybe but to throw it away is so frustrating, we need to take the luck when it comes and didn’t do it today