Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 2-4 Arsenal - Post Match Thread

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen

Average keepers

Ward

Even an average keeper in that game concedes more than Hermansen, some of his saves were incredible

Yes, we are allowed to have a very good keeper. I know the Premier league would like to ban teams like us having good player, but I think it's allowed!

6 minutes ago, The_77 said:

It makes me laugh when people can’t see that it’s fine for a one-off result but if you keep playing like that, you’ll get pummeled more times than not. 

It makes me laugh when people think the bench mark is arsenal away.....

**** the plucky little Leicester bollocks!

That was in the main terrible. Ten men behind the ball at all times. Deserved nothing and got nothing. Played to keep it tight and still shipped 4 goals and would have been many more of not for Hermansen. 2 goals flattered us.

We may as well give up if we are not going to even try to compete.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

Getting back to 2-2 was flukey to be h

completely honest.

The performance was garbage and the stats back it up.

0.2 xG and lost the corners 17-0. It was horrible to watch apart from the lucky goal and the wonder strike. 

Same mistakes, same set up, same in game management, same cowardice to make subs early on to change the energy of the game.  

The tactics of absorbing the pressure and having the dms just standing on the edge of the box to make it crowded while JJ and VK get skinned constantly is insane. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FOXSE said:

It makes me laugh when people think the bench mark is arsenal away.....

Cooper is allowed to mismanage a game just because it’s Arsenal away? Which games should he be required to actually manage well?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mon.is.a.god said:

Perspective : we scored 2 goals away at the second best team in England and were 3 minutes away from getting a point.

#wristslashers

If we hadn’t thrown points away at palace already then I would be less harsh regarding this performance. We got the luck but totally failed to make it count 

8 minutes ago, Mon.is.a.god said:

Perspective : we scored 2 goals away at the second best team in England and were 3 minutes away from getting a point.

#wristslashers

FA Cup third round logic. 

How is it in the context of the season? 

Don't strain yourself trying to work it out.

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

Not one you expect to win, but decisions on cooper don’t rely on this game. They rely on chucking Everton at home. He still has to go. 

Yeah exactly. Games like this are free hits until you fail to beat relegation rivals at home or convert 2-0 leads against mid-table dross like Palace into wins, at which point they become games you need to get something from like any other

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2