Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 2-4 Arsenal - Post Match Thread

20 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

That's a pretty strong positive!

Like me saying, "Only positive from today is manageing to nail that threesome with those hot sisters I've had my eye on"

I think it's fair to note it as a positive? 

Especially considering we, including myself, expected to have lost convincingly. 

To get it back to 2-0 after being down 2-0, we could have easily caved in, heads drop and then concede more. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

That first touch from Ayew when we had a good counter on was like watching someone who's never played football before and has no coordination between head, feet and ball. Utterly embarrassing stuff 

I lost my rag more at that than the  predictable injury time goal. The term 'bad' touch didn't even do it justice. 

• Like 1

The winner was always coming..

big team mentality means the opposition will always sit and invite the pressure..

we all wanted enzo out when we were top of the league ..

most were happy when enzo left..

who would really want to come to us during tube summer with all our of field issues ?

if we end up 4th bottom it will have been a successful season…

if we get relegated then it would have been expected…

Let’s all have a bit of a reality check

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Daft rule that a player sent off last week as per Trossard is not banned in the next game in same competition rather than a cup match.

Not really it's a domestic ban so I think it's fair

I was ready to give up at half time. They battled hard second half. Showed spirit. What do you really expect playing away at second best team in the league. They won 22 out of 24 at the end of last season. Just think about that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Better than we expected surely 

Yes, i expected, 3 nill.  However i was in the company of some Arse fans and they was gob smacked how shit we were.  And at half time i thought and they dod that 3 nil was fair.  2 really soft goals for them and somehow fortuitous and amazing, we shithouse a 2-2.  After that it was only conclusion.   We rarely struggled 2 passes together

6 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

And yet there was at least 9 minutes extra time ?

They scored which adds a minute cos their celebration went on for a minute

we made a quick double sub after they scored - 25 seconds 

we made a very slow double sub just into added time which took over a minute 

There was no conspiracy on the minutes added. Vards had a slight tug if anything. We lost the game because in 94th minute we let Trossard unmarked on the back post. Not one dickhead thought oh, there’s another dickhead back here maybe someone should pressure him.

• Like 3