Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

World Mental Health Day flyer - Union FS

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

What's the 'sustainability concern' here - the paper material used to make the flyers?

Fans didn't question the club when they did tye clappers for many games.

Jobsworths at the club ignoring a legitimate and important cause probably. 

Edited by Tommy G
  • Thanks 4

Another demand to make of the club at the next fan meeting then: if they still want to hand out clappers, put mental health resources on the the clappers for the fixture closest to World Mental Health day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There’s a real good podcast doing the rounds at the moment about how clubs can foster good relationships with fans (and the monetary benefit) by approving of good causes, celebrating heritage and local community/history. 

At LCFC, there are people in positions who are just bad at their job. They’ve had careers completely unsuitable for a provincial football club. Their brains are focused on a corporate level type of customer 

• Like 3

Just now, CosbehFox said:

There’s a real good podcast doing the rounds at the moment about how clubs can foster good relationships with fans (and the monetary benefit) by approving of good causes, celebrating heritage and local community/history. 

At LCFC, there are people in positions who are just bad at their job. They’ve had careers completely unsuitable for a provincial football club. Their brains are focused on a corporate level type of customer 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow that's ridiculous from the club to reject that. 

like others have said, just print it on the clappers! 

I work for the worlds biggest packaging company and sustainability is something i work with daily - this volume of print wouldnt even make a mark on their sustainability report - they wouldnt even need to mention it as its not being supplied by them! 

To me chaps i think they are trying to run you out of the club - i would be interested to know if the Foxes Trust were the ones offering to do this they would get the same response. 

• Like 3

Corporate goons running this football club who have no care or concern for their fans (or should I say customers.) Chance for some good PR after the last 2 years of horrid decision making and they turn it down. 

As a mental health sufferer, raising awareness and support groups is a great initiative so keep fighting the good fight. 

• Like 3

**** this club and the people who run it so hard. Making dodgy football and football-adjacent decisions is one thing but the absolute contempt they have for us is genuinely remarkable at this point. Showing support for mental health causes and one of their foremost fan groups at presumably little to no cost should be an absolute tap-in for them I would have thought and yet they seem totally committed to turning the relationship between them and their community into an adversarial one.

• Like 2

Not a good look from the club. 

Also once again they've missed the fvcking point and would rather hide behind red tape as opposed to work with an organisation and still do good for the community. 

Instead of the options to come to a solution together, they've just outright said no. 

Once again, they show a distinct lack of empathy or any kind of effort of working together with an organisation that wants to do something positive for fans. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

these pricks couldn't Foster a pint

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The same people that said no to the foodbank the first time we tried.

Who is it specifically? What's their job role? Understand if you don't want to say of course.

Can radio Leicester help with the awareness of what you are doing?