Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

RNFox on another forum, who was very early with the Fryatt story, says:

I've heard our next new signing will arrive in this country on Sunday. Don't know much more at the moment other than to say he's possibly French.

The Fox on another forum says:

You have it smack on once again RN, I heard today that a French player called Abel (don't know his first name) was coming over this weekend.

Fowler (:P)

Earnshaw

Euell

Knight

These are all striker who either are not getting first team action and/or want to leave their respective clubs to gain first team action. Imo if any of these arrive it will be really good, here's for hoping.

are there any other strikers as it looks like robbie fowler is coming back into a first team place at Man C. Also i 'm sure Earnshaw would never want to leave the prem to come to a nearly relegated side. This goes for the other two as well

I've just heard that Levein will be sacked, O'Neill will be a suprise appointment, we'll get taken over by some Japanese guy and spend 100mill throughout the rest of January. Then the Japanese guy will walk off a cliff and leave us in tonnes of debt.

Isn't that on football rumours ...

From The Fox on another forum. :D:D:D

As I said before I cannot reveal the source but the striker is ex Monaco and has played in div 2 for past 18 month banging in goals for fun. Another club is also interested but he likes LCFC.
There is also a player here from Auxerre called Max and he's useful too.

From The Fox on another forum. :D:D:D

Heard any rumblings within the club Re. Leveins tenure as manager?

Heard nothing at the moment but obviously there are rumblings.

Archived