Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

Matt Heaeth and Micky Adams must return and get us promoted LIKE THEY DID BEFORE!

oooh, let's bring back sinclair, davidson, taggart, elliot, billy mac, izzet, sumerbee, rogers, impey, dickov, scowcroft, brain deane, benjamin, stewart etc...

that time has passed, stop living in the past.

I know he's not been that reliable but GTFox's latest contribution is:

I'm hearing CL will be staying until the end of the season and that there may be at least 2 new players in over the next couple of days. Rumoured to be Kevin McNaughton left back from Aberdeen and Paul Hartley. Seems there will be one major transfer out to fund this.

McNaughton was due to go on trial at Fulham, but they have pulled as they are in for Wayne Bridge.

More junk off football rumours.

I work in the ticket office at Leicester City and have heard one or two murmerings that Mark de Vries is signing for Rangers in exchange for Nacho Novo after his awesome display against Spurs.

If this is true Levein needs to rip there arm off........but somehow I doubt it.

76Kg

That's similar to MDV right? and he's only 6ft! :cry:

similar to MDV??? MDV is more like 90kg! I'm 180 cm (around 6 ft) and I weigh 71 kg (normal size)... He'd look more like Fryatt I guess...

Why on earth would Paul Heartly come to Leicester when he is flying high with Hearts and we are in the relegation zone? What a load of bollocks. Why do people make this shit up? :unsure:

It's for the gullable people in the world who believe everything they read :cool:

Archived