Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

I have this:

Leicester City will sign former Sunderland right winger Brendan McGill from Carlisle.

AND this:

Leicester City are planning to launch an audacious bid and attempt to sign out of favour midfielder Darren Anderton from Midland rivals Birmingham City. Anderton has openly admitted that he is looking for a move away from St Andrews. Leicester manager Craig Levein has taken notice of this and is in the process of putting a bid in for the player.:scarf:

VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!

I have this:

Leicester City will sign former Sunderland right winger Brendan McGill from Carlisle.

AND this:

Leicester City are planning to launch an audacious bid and attempt to sign out of favour midfielder Darren Anderton from Midland rivals Birmingham City. Anderton has openly admitted that he is looking for a move away from St Andrews. Leicester manager Craig Levein has taken notice of this and is in the process of putting a bid in for the player.:scarf:

VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!

brendan mcgill from Carlisle. i've seen him a few times now and he's impressed me a lot.

:o:):cool::P:thumbup: :w00t: :thumbsup: :yesyes::clap::mellow::teehee::pirate::cheers:

VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!

Obviously a very reliable source - I'm fairly sure Anderton is now (and has been for about a year) playing for Wolves.

The reliable source is football rumours by the looks of things lol

I've never used the rumours website myself, but surely it can't be worse than the daily back page story in the Mercury. More hot air please.... :blink:

***TOP QUALITY!***

Leicester City are keeping a close eye on Nacho Novo, who has fallen out of favour at Ibrox due to the arrival of Kris Boyd.

I got this from a really reliable source, a mate who has financial connections with Rangers. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I have heard this story floating around to, i didn't want to say incase people think just another silly rumour but i'm glad someone else has said it now! :D

From tonights Blackpool Gazette...........

Keigan Parker is going nowhere - Thats according to boss Simon Grayson, who is determind to kept his frontman at all costs.

There have been a number of clubs, including championship sides Leicester and Cardiff, who are showing an interest in the back to form striker.

From tonights Blackpool Gazette...........

Keigan Parker is going nowhere - Thats according to boss Simon Grayson, who is determind to kept his frontman at all costs.

There have been a number of clubs, including championship sides Leicester and Cardiff, who are showing an interest in the back to form striker.

that doesn't suprise me. i've been keeping track of him for a couple of years now, and he always seems to come up with the goods. my guess is that he's probably inconsistent, cus with that pace i'm suprised he's still at blackpool.

I have heard this story floating around to, i didn't want to say incase people think just another silly rumour but i'm glad someone else has said it now! :D

They've already sold Steve Thompson on though. Cardiff 200,000 and we've bought Fryatt. we haven't got room for 5 1st team strikers.

that doesn't suprise me. i've been keeping track of him for a couple of years now, and he always seems to come up with the goods. my guess is that he's probably inconsistent, cus with that pace i'm suprised he's still at blackpool.

He got injured m8, and he's just started to find his form again.

The Foxes are weighing up a move for Swansea City's Wales Under-21 goalkeeper Kyle Letheren.

The 17-year-old trained with City earlier in the week after he was told that the Welsh club would not be offering him a professional contract.

The Llanelli-born youngster has also trained with Doncaster Rovers this week.

Source

The Foxes are weighing up a move for Swansea City's Wales Under-21 goalkeeper Kyle Letheren.

The 17-year-old trained with City earlier in the week after he was told that the Welsh club would not be offering him a professional contract.

The Llanelli-born youngster has also trained with Doncaster Rovers this week.

Source

Sounds like a CL type of player, however if he can't get a contract at Swansea ....

I'd like us to get a striker coach in. McCoist would be my first choice, he's helped Scotland no end since he joined up with the coaching staff and would be a positive force at the club and it would still allow him to continue with Scotland and his TV commitments down here.

Joey Gudjohnsen will leave us for a lucrative contract with Ajax worth £17,000 a week !!!

Ryan Smith wants to join at the end of the season but wont sign unless the club improves

Gareth Williams looks set to leave leicester for Man City

Archived