Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Not a good day yesterday.

Trying again today with a fiver on on the draw (HT and FT) in the Swansea - Cardiff match (4-1).

If that wins i'll undoubtedly blow the winnings on a failed wager on the Chelsea - Liverpool match. :rolleyes:

Torres to score anytime and Chelsea to win - 7/4. Not a bad bet, I might regret it.

Don't like Chelsea but would love Chelsea to win with Torres scoring today just to wind the bitter plastic Scousers up. I know a majority of Chelsea fans are plastics too but theres more amunition to wind plastic Scousers up here.

Edited by Matt

Torres to score anytime and Chelsea to win - 7/4. Not a bad bet, I might regret it.

Don't like Chelsea but would love Chelsea to win with Torres scoring today just to wind the bitter plastic Scousers up. I know a majority of Chelsea fans are plastics too but theres more amunition to wind plastic Scousers up here.

Bang goes that then.

This is a boring game.

Interesting Championship top goalscorer odds on Betfair.

Lewis McGugan, 11 goals so far - 4/1.

Andy King, 12 goals so far - 25/1.

Do play off goals count in this?

Might be worth a few quid on Kingy, great odds. Although if I do it, he'll immediately stop scoring so I probably shouldn't.

Anyone ever bet on the wrong game only to realise the moment you get out the shop?!

I have literally chucked two quid away now, have to go and try again tomorrow!

Not the wrong game but I accidentally stuck 2 quid on Agger first scorer and Liverpool to win 2-0 against Stoke. Nearly turned out to be the greatest mistake ever!

Not the wrong game but I accidentally stuck 2 quid on Agger first scorer and Liverpool to win 2-0 against Stoke. Nearly turned out to be the greatest mistake ever!

I managed to put games to be draws rather than away wins, so I'm now hoping Iran hold Russia, Luxemburg hold Slovakia, and Malta hold Switzerland, and if my other results come in I'll win £500 odd quid. Cant see it happening somehow!

I'd better win when I do it again or I'll be even more out of pocket. I am yet to taste any success yet!

Did something similar once, stuck fiver on Gallas instead of Hasselbaink to score first. Won £200. :D

Thought i'd try football betting again, little £1 accy

1 Wins from 1 lines

Bury (Win), Ivory Coast / Ivory Coast (Win), Rochdale (Win), Leyton Orient (Win) £26.38

This from a few days ago

15 Wins from 15 lines

Man City (Win), Kilcrea Kim (Win), Medermit (Win), Wayward Prince (Win) £18.28

They were top two months ago though, weren't they?

Here's a cheeky little tip for y'all.

Been looking closely at games, and a lot of games finish 2-1. You'll always get 7/1 at least for this, so a pound on either team to win 2-1 and If it comes in you're in profit. If not you've lost £2. Nice bit of fun :)

They were all top, yeah. Not so confident in it now, teams chasing look strong in nearly all leagues.

Got 30 on

Leicester

Chesterfield

Brighton

Arsenal

Cardiff

Payout would be just under 400

Both Teams to score

Blackpool V Aston Villa

Leyton Orient V Bristol Rovers

MK Dons V Brentford

Huddersfield V Oldham

Stockport V Bury

Aldershot V Macclesfield

Bradford V Wycombe

Cheltenham V Hereford

Crewe V Gillingham

Lincoln V Morecambe

£16 pays £5700

Pretty sure I couldnt get the Crewe game for GoalsGalore in Ladbrokes due to ti not being on the slip, I also wanted Posh as they are dead certs fro scoring and conceding.

Anyway my weekend bets:

Cov vs Palace

Boro vs Swansea

Norwich vs Reading

Then accumalator:

Cardiff to beat Scunny

Hull to beat PNE

Brighton to beat Hartlepool

Colchester to beat Swindon

So'ton to beat Carlisile

And goals galore:

Blackpool vs Villa

Norwich vs Reading

Watford vs Burnley

Rochdale vs Sheff Wed

Walsall vs Bournemouth

Pretty sure I couldnt get the Crewe game for GoalsGalore in Ladbrokes due to ti not being on the slip, I also wanted Posh as they are dead certs fro scoring and conceding.

put mine on at betfred.

didnt fancy Posh because Charlton have kept 3 clean sheets on the trot but posh are normally bankers.

put mine on at betfred.

didnt fancy Posh because Charlton have kept 3 clean sheets on the trot but posh are normally bankers.

I was a bit unsure about Posh after looking at Charltons results and seeing those clean sheets, but you also get the feeling that they are going to concede sooner and later, so I probably would have included them.

Its irrelevant not thought anyway!

Guest BlueBrett

Alright everyone are you ready for this...

Leicester win 4-1

Sunderland Spurs 2-2

Manu Mancity 2-2

Brum Stoke 1-1

Blackpool Villa 2-2

10p Lucky 31 is going to win me over 200k :thumbup: