Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

2.00 @ Newmarket - Proponent.

3.10 @ Newmarket - Dubawi Gold (E/W).

3.45 @ Newmarket - Borderlescott.

Double @ Newmarket;

2.30 - Dandino.

3.45 - Prohibit.

Accumulator;

Villa.

Reading.

Leeds/Burnley Draw.

Forest.

QPR.

Brighton.

MK Dons.

Goals Galore;

Wigan/Everton.

Doncaster/Leicester.

Portsmouth/Norwich.

Bristol Rovers/Sheff Wed.

Birmingham/Wolves.

Blackburn/Bolton.

Cardiff/Middlesborough.

Hull/Palace.

Liverpool/Newcastle.

Man City/West Ham.

Edited by Matt

I think anyone who likes a bet should have a decent amount of Elizabeth on Blackpool and S****horpe to get relegated, obviously in a double.

Halfway there....

Every time I try and sign up to a site, they want proof of age ):

Try Centrebet yet to ever ask for my proof of age but then again i did use my own debit card.

Or Just pay over the counter at your local tab or fill out the coupon and get one of ya mates to do it for you.

I was betting at my local tab when i was 15 over the counter the guy knew me by first name basis and then when i turned 18 i opened up an on-line internet account and he just laugh when he saw i had only just turned 18.

Try Centrebet yet to ever ask for my proof of age but then again i did use my own debit card.

Or Just pay over the counter at your local tab or fill out the coupon and get one of ya mates to do it for you.

I was betting at my local tab when i was 15 over the counter the guy knew me by first name basis and then when i turned 18 i opened up an on-line internet account and he just laugh when he saw i had only just turned 18.

Only got EFTPOS, so it won't work, and thing is, I really don't look 18, I've been caught a few times.

fancied a flutter on the horses today, not really bet on them before, just looked through the paper, and picked out 5 horses, (mainly namesakes) and was just wondering what bet should i do, all individually or is there some kind of accumulator for horses or something?

Bricking it now, got Judd Trump at 40/1 as part of a lucky 15, 2 other bets won so could be a good profit... he's slipping though!

What stake and prices?

What stake and prices?

I am raging, ****ing 3p a line! It's a lucky 31 not 15 like I posted earlier.

I think it'd have been one of these paddypower 'pimp my bets' with the last quid I had a while ago. Oh well £13 for a bet i knew nothing about, still... the potential haha

QPR @ 4/9

Win-Draw-Win

QPR v Sheff Utd Win £0.93

Man Utd @ 12/5

Win-Draw-Win

Chelsea v Man Utd Win

What A Friend @ 11/1

Win or E/W

16:15 THE GRAND NATIONAL 4m 4f Lose

ACCT_RESULT

Judd Trump @ 40/1

Outright Betting

World Championship 2011 Pending

Mickelson, Phil @ 13/2

Outright Betting

US Masters 2011 Outright Betting Lose

4 20 at Curragh #1 So you Think, will just win would imagine it will be short tho but better than Bank Interest.

Won by 10 lengths and let down over the final 100m apparently, Not sure what it paid but assume it was short, set for some big races.

Won by 10 lengths and let down over the final 100m apparently, Not sure what it paid but assume it was short, set for some big races.

Very short.

I had a look, when I saw it, it was about 1/5, it went off at 2/13.

Don't care how much of a good horse it is, or how much of a 'dead cert' it is, at those prices it's unbackable, you'd need to back it with big money to make it worthwhile, i'm not that desperate to win £10 of £50/I couldn't risk £50 for £10.

Edited by Matt

Very short.

I had a look, when I saw it, it was about 1/5, it went off at 2/13.

Don't care how much of a good horse it is, or how much of a 'dead cert' it is, at those prices it's unbackable, you'd need to back it with big money to make it worthwhile, i'm not that desperate to win £10 of £50/I couldn't risk £50 for £10.

Had no idea how short it was going to be but like i said it was a sure thing and won like a sure thing, easy money. Agree not worth it if your a small punter. I put on the equvilant of 300 pound so it was worth while.

Had a final a couple of bets for tomorow, with it being the last day of the football league season and all that. As follows:

Both teams to score

Aston Villa v Wigan

Leicester v Ipswich (sorry everyone!)

Oldham v MK Dons

Sheffield Wednesday v Exeter

Lincoln v Aldershot

£1 on, which would return £18.90

To win

Bolton (v Sunderland)

Reading (v Derby)

Swansea (v Sheffield United)

Hull (v Bristol City)